They didn't win the Binibining Pilipinas 2017 pageant but all five of these gorgeous women still secured other admirable titles. Each stepping out to conquer their own assigned international stage, these beautiful in-and-out Pinays all have something a little bit different to offer! Watch them take flight!
1. Bb. Pilipinas International 2017: #15 Mariel de Leon. Her being the daughter of film icon Christopher de Leon is just one slice of her entire celebrity package. An operatic singer as part of The Opera Belles, Mariel de Leon also took on a recurring supporting role for the musical JOSEPH in recent years. (She played the supporting role of Asenath, wife to the lead role of Joseph played by Bodie Cruz.) Other facets of her personality that show her love for the spotlight include her love for makeup–she is actually quite good at doing her own looks and also hopes to do her own video tutorials one day!
2. Bb. Pilipinas Intercontinental 2017: #31 Katarina Rodriguez. It's only been a few days since her coronation as a Binibining Pilipinas titleholder and already sparks of gossip about her "not accepting the crown" have unnecessarily swarmed. Katarina quickly spoke up and made it clear to deny any reports of her not accepting it. The fresh graduate and former DLSU track and field varsity member requested that people not speculate anything in advance. Katarina with her strong, full features and gorgeous smile, was a huge crowd favorite during the pageant. The Asia's Next Top Model Cycle 2 finalist personally stated that winning isn't just about what you get when you win, it ought to be more about the responsibility that comes with being a winner.
3. Bb. Pilipinas Globe 2017: #18 Nelda Ibe. This Tarlac beauty recently completed her first solo flight as a cadet pilot at Alpha Aviation group. But Nelda is not stopping as a cadet. She's aiming to complete the flights needed to officially get a private pilot's license soon. The high-flying toughie is also a certified softie, enjoying attending outreach programs in her spare time.
4. Bb. Pilipinas Grand International 2017: #39 Elizabeth Durado Clenci. Elizabeth is a Cebuana, and we know how musically-inclined those coming from the Queen City of the South are. For the Vietnam-bound Elizabeth, though, her strength is in playing an instrument. She's been a full-time bass player for three years now.
5. Bb Pilipinas Supranational 2017: #22 Chanel Olive Thomas. The Fil-Australian from San Antonio, Nueva Ecija stands at looming 5'9". So, no surprise there upon learning about her modeling career she's maintained for a couple of years now. She's also openly prayerful and posts quite a lot about hope and faith and all things #GV!
[ALSO READ: In Focus: Bb. Pilipinas-Universe 2017 Rachel Peters Is Morena & Proud, And So Should You Be]
Instagram.com/katarinarodri, Instagram.com/chanelolivevillamayorthomas, Instagram.com/mariaangelicadl, Instagram.com/neldaibe, Instagram.com/elizaclenci