A week after earning P33 million in opening day ticket sales (making it the highest-grossing among all local films which opened on Black Saturday ever), Can't Help Falling in Love just keeps on giving—giving kilig, giving love lessons, and giving good vibes. Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla sure outdid themselves this time with their refreshing portrayal of their most mature roles to date. No trying hard moments for these two, as they realistically tackled how many millennials feel about taking on bigger steps in their relationships (you better catch the film if you haven't yet, to see for yourself what we mean).
And the kilig doesn't just stop in the theatres: The world wide web is teeming with videos, promos, and other gimmicks that take the Can't Help Falling In Love fever to new heights. All of which are amusing and will surely brighten up your day. Check out our favorites:
1. The Teen Royal Couple try to outdo each other in a series of fun games like Bato Bato Pik with a Twist and The Tickling Challenge. And as if it's not enough to witness how adorable they are competing against one another, they'll also make your hearts melt with their exchange of sweet messages.
2. Some of the cutest scenes from the film have been turned into sketches, with hugot quotes to boot! Fun fact: You can get your own version of these #LoveWraps sketches a.k.a your sweetest kilig moments turned into illustrations on Doublemint wrappers. Just head over to www.mylovewraps.com and upload three pictures that best tell your love story until May 21 (you'll even get a chance to win a trip to Boracay for two).
3. Daniel calling Kathryn "misis" (or wife, in English) over and over again is pure music to any KathNiel shipper's ears. Such a welcome preview of what everyone hopes to be in the future of this endearing pair.
[related: Daily Diaries: KathNiel Does Real Talk On Love and Adulting In Movie 'Can't Help Falling In Love']
4. The Voice Kids of the Philippines Season 2 finalist Sassa Dagdag's cover of the movie's theme song is a must-listen to. While Daniel's version is every girl's ideal rendition (because how can you not want such a cutie to sing that he can't help falling in love with you???), Sassa's is as heartwarming, an ideal lyrical backdrop to any wedding, according to many of the raves on the video posted on her Facebook page.
5. Time is gold. Right, Gab and Dos? This dialogue between the two now sits alongside other iconic romantic Filipino movie lines as it states a reality we must all never forget. Shall we make every moment count?
6. Look tests never looked this cute! Laughter and love abound as KathNiel initially stepped into Gab and Dos' shoes. We can't deny that they're such a match made in heaven, no?
Can't Help Falling in Love is still showing in theatres.
ALSO READ: In Focus: How Filipina Beauty Impressed This Hollywood Makeup Guru