Ladies, sweating it out doesn’t have to mean looking blah at the gym or studio! And no, wanting to put an effort on how you look while working out isn’t a sign of narcissism, as long as done in moderation. It’s a sign that you’re taking care of yourself, so don’t feel guilty—now if you need an exact guide on how to nail workout chic, here are some style pegs we spotted at the recent launch of the Adidas Ultraboost X, designed specifically for women to experience greatness in motion and to make them feel greater every run:
1. Layer! Throw on one of your light, understated jackets over your gym tee and shorts combo a la Bianca King. This will make you look sporty yet put-together.
2. Vests, much like jackets, can amp up the classy vibe of your workout look, albeit in a more casual way. Pick one in a nude color like Patricia Prieto and Laureen Uy's for a no-fail fresh look.
3. Love black? Switch things up with a top in a bright color. Isabelle Daza, who we know has one of the most to-die-for shoe collections, rocks the Ultraboost in gray/black but keeps things fun with a coral shirt.
4. Experiment with prints and fabric treatments, too. Perhaps tie-dye like Madz Humphries'?
5. Invest on sleek leggings. Something in leather-esque black like Charo Soriano's, paired with a basic tank top, can also be perfect for running errands post-workout.
6. Coordinate. Matching tops and bottoms make dressing up so easy. Show off those abs you've been working so hard on in a sports bra and leggings combo like Melissa Gohing.
Werq it fabulously, ladies!
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: How To Nail '80s Workout Wear Like Everyone At Raymond Gutierrez's Birthday Bash