Should you and your family choose to stay in Metro Manila this Holy Week, consider these activities for Easter Sunday. Have fun!
1. Buddha Bar will be having a Magical Easter Celebration, which include an Easter Bunny Trail for the kids and a sumptuous Easter lunch buffet for everyone. Special treats will be given to the first 30 reservations for the Easter Bunny Trail, and the Easter lunch buffet comes with free-flowing alcoholic drinks from 11AM to 2PM. Price for the buffet with Magical Play Pass is priced at PhP475 for kids, (ages 10 and below), and PhP950 for Adults. Kids who want to participate in the Magical Program only need to pay Php250.
For inquiries and reservations, please call (02) 856-6719, (02) 856-6859, or 0998-9833918.
2. The Peninsula Manila will be bringing a carnival-themed celebration for its Easter Sunday event. For one day, the the Rigodon Ballroom will be transformed into a giant carnival featuring kiddie activities such as face painting, balloon twisting, cookie and cupcake decorating, ring toss, shooting gallery and other fun games, in addition to an Easter Egg hunt. Tickets are priced at Php1000 per person. families who will be availing of their Pen Days of Easter for April 15 and 16 will receive two complimentary tickets to the Easter Carnival Event.
For details, please call (02) 887-2888.
3. In addition to Sofitel’s Spiral Sunday Brunch (Php4,500 per adult and Php1,650 net per child) and Dinner (Php3,800 per adult and Php1,950 per child), there will be an Easter Bunny appearance, along with various animations and activities for children.
Visit their website here for inquiries and reservations.
4. It will be a Hoppy Easter at Diamond Hotel’s Diamond Ballroom, where activities such as face and egg painting, photo booth, and cupcake decorations await patrons both young at old. Prizes await participants, among which include Beats by Dr. Dre headphone and speaker. Tickets are priced at Php1000 per person, inclusive of a take home snack box. Diamond Indulgence members will get Php100 off (maximum of 4 tickets).
For reservations, please call (02) 528-3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Ayala Museum and Mystery Manila have something cool in mind with their Easter event Timeless Treasure Hunt: The Legend of the Golden Phoenix. On April 16, 2pm, teams will explore different galleries inside Ayala Museum in search for golden eggs. Guiding them in the search is an ancient manuscript telling a legend about how our ancestors’ spirits travel across time to spread the gift of the Phoenix, along with several clues along the way.Registration fee is Php750 per team (one child and one adult) and Php350 for every additional kid.
For inquiries or reservations, please call (02) 759-8288.
6. Powerplant Mall has activities lined up for kids and adults with its Ranger Rabbits Easter events. For three different time slots (10am, 2pm, and 6pm) on April 16, particpants get to be a ranger for a day with the Ranger Rabbits, spot Roger the Rabbit, play Catch-A-Fly and many more at Powerplant Mall's north court.. Tickets are priced at Php500 for one adult and one child and Php250 for an adult companion.
For inquiries, please call (02) 898-1702.
7. The hunt for Easter goodies is all set with Shangri-La Plaza's Easter Goodie Hunt. For three hours (1pm-4pm), participants get a chance to explore the mall with various goodies and giveaways. Ticket price is P200, and the event is open to the first 250 participants.
For inquiries, please call (02) 370-2597.
8. If you’re looking for something new and out of the usual staycation sanctuaries mentioned above, you may want to try celebrating Easter at the newly opened I’M Hotel. The boutique hotel in the thriving Poblacion area in Makati is having its first ever Easter party at its Grand Narra Ballroom, the venue to transform into a family-friendly spot complete with food, face painting, nail and towel art, magic shows, and life-sized board games. Kids below 2 years old may enter for free, otherwise it’s at P1,100 per person.
To book and reserve your tickets, please email email@example.com or call (02) 755-7888.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Going On A Getaway? Let The Stars Show You How To Keep Your Travels Stress-Free
Photographs from the Facebook pages of Ayala Museum, The Peninsula Manila, Buddha Bar, Diamond Hotel, Sofitel Philippine Plaza Manila, Powerplant Mall, and Shangri-La Plaza.