With their hectic schedules and fast-paced lifestyles, celebrities know when to unwind by allotting some time to travel. While unwinding, they uncover unique and must-visit destinations that deserve to be in every person's bucket list. These photos of the places they have visited makes us want to visit them someday in the future. Better plan for your next getaway with these bucket list-worthy places:
1. Gwangmyeong Cave. While the cave's name means "prosperous life", the place has some history: The 7.6km long cave used to be a mine where Koreans extract gold during the war. Today, this former mine is transformed into a museum offering various exhibits. The entrance gate alone got Sue Ramirez's attention for its beautiful steel detailing as seen in her Instagram post. We're also sure Sue was blown away by the cave's interior!
Must-do activities: Try wine tasting at the wine cave, where there are 151 wine varieties to choose from.
2. National Art Center Tokyo. Located in Roponggi, the NACT is one of the biggest exhibition venues in Japan. Making the museum unique is that it does not have a permanent collection—the museum is graced with several special exhibitions throughout the year. In Jessy Mendiola's recent visit detailed in a series of Instagram posts, she saw several artworks from Japanese artist and painter Yayoi Kusama, who is known for her Infinity Mirror installations.
Must-do activities: Grab a meal at Brasserie Paul Bocuse Le Musee, a Michelin three-star restaurant that offers authentic French cuisine from French master-chef Paul Bocuse.
3. Hokkaido. While people would visit Tokyo or Osaka when they go to Japan, Hokkaido is slowly becoming a must-visit for anyone who wants a taste of snow while in the land of the rising sun. Julia Barretto spent her Christmas vacation here with her family, and as seeh in her Instagram pics, she was simply in love with the snow.
Must-do activities: Try out a variety of winter sports at Niseko Mountain Resort.
4. Potato Chip Rock. Known for its thin rock cliff, this tourist attraction in Mount Woodson, Poway, California is a perfect place for dramatic photographs. Hiking towards this spot is challenging, but Lauren Reid had no problem during the journey, even proudly posing for the cameras while standing on top of the thin, rocky cliff.
Must-do activities: Aside from hiking towards Potato Chip Rock, you can ask your friends to go camping as well.
5. Nu‘uanu Pali. Part of Hawaii's Ko'olau Range, this windward cliff offers a panoramic view O'ahu, the third largest island in Hawaii. Maxine Medina made a stop here during her vacation in Hawaii, and was in awe of the view the cliff has to offer. She couldn't stop clicking away and sharing her pics on her Instagram.
Must-do activities: Go hiking at Nu'uanu Trail and be in awe with one of the many gifts of Mother Nature.
ALSO READ: Family First: 5 Mother-Daughter Pairs We'd Like to Tag-Along With On Vacation
Photographs from Instagram.com/laurenreidabook, Instagram.com/senorita_jessy, Instagram.com/maxinemedina, Instagram.com/sueannadoodles, Instagram.com/juliabarretto