The boy who was dubbed our very own "Cheerful Charmer" is now a full-on dashing dude making waves in the showbiz industry. The particular type of style he usually steps out in is boy-next-door preppy. While it is still strongly agreed that the best thing that Edward Barber has ever had on is his winning smile we've spotted a couple of times he's looked particularly sharp fashion-wise.
1. Looking spot-on in taupe formal swag with PBB's Lucky Seven.
We like the taupe somewhat metallic look of Edward's suit here. It's a standout color amidst the darker suits of the other PBB hotties and it complements the pastel hue of his loveteam lady, MayMay.
2. Rocking a smooth-looking leather cap in an endorsement event with MayMay. Here Edward's got a boy-in-the-hood moment in the bag and we like the cool and chic vibe that cap brings to the scene.
3. Brightening our day in yellow for Family Feud.
It's not common for a guy to successfully wear bright yellow and still come off looking successfully contemporary, but our boy Edward just makes it work. It might be only right to give credit to his sunny and cheerful personality.
4. Twinning with MayMay in dark teal is a huge deal. Matchy-matchy looks among loveteams often come across as hard-sell but because of Edward and MayMay's positive and bright energy it still works like a charm. Why does he keep giving us the Harry Potter feels in this look?
5. Marching out in fatigue for the 2017 MYX Music Awards. Keeping in with the them of the awards night, Edward stepped out in a fun fatigue printed blazer and white sneaks and jeans still kept the look young and slightly pop.
6. Looking preppy in jackets on Gandang Gabi Vice not once, but twice. One look on the late-night show was a little more smart casual than the other but Edward still made hearts beat faster either way. We like the bi-colored jacket in chocolate brown and forest green paired with a smart shirt. Yet there is also something simple yet real about his laid back look in a simple bomber jacket, the look evokes a moment when a neighborly celebrity came over just to say "Hi".
7. Hanging out with friends at the ABS-CBN Trade Show in an ornately printed jacket. One of the simplest ways to amp up a simple look is to put on something tastefully printed. In this case, Edward's botanical jacket detail completed the look for the "Ikaw Ang Sunshine Ko" trade show event.
[ALSO READ: In Focus: How Single Moms Like Kit Barraquias Live a Heroic Life]
Photos from: Instagram.com/edward_barber, Instagram.com/soulrusher93, Instagram.com/iammayward, Instagram.com/gforce_jorge, Instagram.com/teamviceph