With the sizzling weather outside, we're sure you and your beau are itching for one epic summer getaway. After all, both of you deserve a much-needed break from the hustle and bustle. What are the hot (and cold) destinations you should consider for your getaway? These celebrity couples have a few places in mind:
1. El Nido, Palawan. Recently, Kathryn Bernardo spent her 21st birthday with Daniel Padilla and her friends on this beautiful island, and it's no surprise why this is part of Kathryn's bucket list: Aside from its white sand beach, this protected area is the 4th best beach in the world in a list by Conde Nast Traveler. "The water is so blindingly blue it makes the Caribbean Sea look murky in comparison," Conde Nast Traveler's description for El Nido said.
2. Balesin Island, Quezon. One reason why Heart Evangelista and Chiz Escudero would often spend their vacation on this exclusive island? The place makes you feel like traveling around the world with its themed villages. If you want to experience a taste of Phuket, Mykonos, St. Tropez, Bali, and other dream beach destinations, this place has it all.
3. Anilao, Batangas. One of the many beaches in Batangas, this place is popular for being a diving site. Richard Gutierrez and Sarah Lahbati would spend time diving and explore the marine ecosystem, and cap off the day with a sumptuous dinner, with the stunning sunset in the background.
4. Virgin Island, Panglao, Bohol. Aside from the tarsier and the Chocolate Hills, Bohol is also home to white sand beaches, and Virgin Island stands out for its vast sandbar laden with white sand. Jasmine Curtis and Jeff Ortega, both beach lovers, are in awe of this place.
5. Sierra Nevada, Spain. Summer does not necessarily mean you should spend it at the beach. How about a skiing trip instead? Spain's Sierra Nevada is a perfect place to practice those skiing skills and play around with snow. Engaged couple Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia made sure to visit this place during their European vacation.
6. Niseko, Japan. Another good alternative for skiing would be this resort located in Hokkaido. Anne Curtis may be a newbie when it comes to snowboarding, but her fiance Erwan Heussaff was there to help her learn the sport. How sweet!
7. Waimanalo, Hawaii. At the start of the year, Pia Wurtzbach and Marlon Stockinger made us all envious with their photos in Hawaii. Known for its beaches, Hawaii is very diverse when it comes to beach types: Aside from white sand beaches, there are black, green and red sand beaches as well.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Summer-Perfect Outfits From McLisse, KathNiel, NLex, ElNella, MayWard, And More!
Photographs from Instagram.com/Supremo_DP, Instagram.com/BernardoKath, Instagram.com/Annecurtissmith, Instagram.com/Iamhearte, Instagram.com/Piawurtzbach, Instagram.com/erwanheussaff, and Instagram.com/sarahlahbati