She may look delicate and fragile, what with her mestiza good looks, but Sue Ramirez is definitely no high maintenance beauty. "Si Sue ‘yong tipong babae na super simple lang. Walang arte sa katawan," Ronnie Alonte said in an interview with ABS-CBN News.
She's one laidback girl that boys will appreciate.
Sue is so laidback, her secret to happiness is very simple:
This girl has fast been gaining popularity lately, leaving others asking her: "How to be you po"? We analyzed her cool girl ways to bring you: "How to life life a la Sue"...
1. Don't be afraid to bring on the crazy. Case in point? When Sue rocked this platinum white ‘do, and earned raves from netizens.
Sue was likened to X-Men's Storm with this look.
2. Know when to detach yourself from work. Despite her hectic schedule, Sue allots time to go out, relax and "take off all that negativity." De-stressing for her include beach trips and exploring new places like South Korea (for which she is currently the honorary tourism ambassador for the Philippines).
A stroll around a new place can help rejuvenate your mind and soul.
3. Always, always keep it real. Whether it may be rocking onesies, or fangirling over a Pinoy rockstar, Sue isn't afraid to let out different facets of herself, even those that may seem extra quirky. Girl's not perfect, and she sure is werqin' it. As her Instagram profile puts it: "I'm perfectly imperfect."
Onesies are cool, promise!
[related: Hot Stuff: Richard Juan's Got A Cute New Baby!]
4. Check the arte at the door. Be kikay but don't frown upon cowboy moments like eating street food or dancing in the rain.
True friends hang out anywhere they like.
5. Take advantage of every opportunity. No matter how big or small, treat every opportunity as a small step towards success. In Sue's case, playing third party to love teams like KathNiel (in Pangako Sa 'Yo) and LizQuen (in Dolce Amore) paid off.
You'll never know which opportunity will bring you to places. Just like when Sue played the role of Ligaya in "Pangako Sa Yo".
6. Enjoy life, no matter how hectic things can get. Itching to try that extreme ride? No ifs and buts; just give it a shot during your free time!
ALSO READ: In Focus: Meet The Man Anne, Isabelle, and Solenn Willingly Share—But Just In The Realm Of Fitness!
Photographs from Instagram.com/sueannadoodles and Entertainment.abs-cbn.com