1. Ovation Productions invites you to catch “Throwback Thursday” this April 27 and “Flashback Friday” this April 28, as it will bring these three foreign acts together on one concert stage: Singer-songwriter El DeBarge, disco diva and vocalist Sybil, and band Kalapana from Hawaii are set to perform their greatest hits at the SMART Araneta Coliseum on the 27th and SMX Convention Center in Davao on the 28th. Pinoy band Passage will also be featured. Tickets prices are P4,500, P4,000, P3,500, P2,500, P1,500, and P750 and are available on the Ticketnet website, or you can call call +632-9115555.
2. Ovation Productions also brings you Liam Gallagher of British band Oasis! He’s coming to Manila this August 14 at the Mall Of Asia Arena. Tickets are already on sale on the SM Tickets website and regular SM Tickets outlets at P8,700, P7,700, P5,700, P4,700, P3,700, and P1,700.
3. At the recently concluded Geneva Motor Show, Rolls-Royce proved its status as the world’s leading luxury brand by showcasing the full breadth of its Bespoke capabilities. Everything from its tailoring, to engineering, to jewellery demonstrates to anyone with a Rolls-Royce that their desire for a truly personal and elegant motor car, that reflects who they are, will be granted the most fitting manner.
4. National Book Store invites you to share videos of yourselves on Facebook or Instagram reading a line from your favorite book, as part of its upcoming Read Out Loud Challenge. For Every 75 videos uploaded, the NBS Foundation promises to set up 1 school library. The event will be launched on March 21, 3PM at National Bookstore Glorietta 1. Here’s a suggested spiel (I am ________ and I’m doing the National Book Store Read Out Loud Challenge. <Reading> Now I challenge NAME 1, NAME 2, and NAME 3 to do the #ReadOutLoudChallenge) and caption (#ReadOutLoudChallenge accepted! Reading out loud my favorite lines from my favorite book, ____________ to spread the love for reading and to support @nbsfoundation. For every 75 videos posted, @nbsalert will help set up one library in a public school until we reach 7,500. Together, let's promote the love for reading! Now, I challenge @name1, @name2, @name3 to do the same.) to get started.
5. Sambo Kojin just added new dishes to its menu of extensive Japanese cuisine. Head on over to any of their branches to taste their latest selection of rice dishes, teppan, tempura, katsu, and sushi. What’s more—Sambo Kojin also has ongoing promos for birthday celebrants, frequent diners, and graduates! For promo mechanics and other announcements, like Sambo Kojin on Facebook and Instagram, and visit their website. Sambo Kojin is located at EDSA Greenhills Mandaluyong City (contact +632-7264466 or +632-7264520) / Eastwood Citywalk QC (contact +632-4210145 to 46) / West Avenue Quezon City (contact +632-3728846 or +632-9212873) / SM Southmall Food Street (contact +632-5117843 or +632-5117853) / SM Megamall (contact +632-6961291 to 93) / and SM City Fairview (contact +632-9215172 or +632-9215175).
6. Earlier this month, SM Accessories debuted its summer collection at the Palace Pool Club. Now out, the collection includes pieces like ultra-chic scarves, colorful sunglasses, show-stopping hats, eye-catching necklaces, classy earrings, and trendy bags for the ladies. They also offer summer travel essentials such as roomy backpacks, cool sunnies, and hip caps for men. The collection though isn’t just limited for adults: Kids can also choose from their line of colorful straw hats, flower crowns, and bags with playful designs! SM Accessories’ Summer Collection is available in all SM Stores nationwide. Connect with SM Accessories through Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat: @smaccessories.
7. Uniqlo has just launched a special Lifewear collection in time for Disney’s live-action adaptation of Beauty and the Beast. The collection borrows the pattern of Belle’s iconic everyday dress and translates it into a blouse, long shirt, tunic, and T-shirt. There are also other T-shirts featuring characters from the story. For more updates, visit UNIQLO Philippines’ website, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
8. Urban retailer Urbanize has the bags, wallets, hydration gear, tech, audio peripherals, organizers, and accessories you need for your next summer adventure. Urbanize branches are located at UP Town Center, Gateway, Shangri-La, Glorietta 3, Uptown BGC, Venice Grand Canal, Kiss & Fly NAIA Terminal 3, Alabang Town Center, The District-Imus, Solenad, and Serin-Tagaytay. For more information, like Urbanize on Facebook, follow them on Instagram, or visit their website.
9. Beauty junkies will have plenty of reasons to flock to M.A.C stores this April. The brand recently collaborated with Ms. Min founder Min Liu for a Chinese-inspired line of indomitable reds, deep peony pinks, and misty metallic makeup and accessories. M.A.C also partnered with Empire stars Taraji P. Henson and Jussie Smollet for a new line of M.A.C Viva Glam Lipstick and Lipglass (pictured below), in which 100% of the proceeds will be used to fight against HIV / AIDS. Also out by then are M.A.C’s Next To Nothing Face Color, Pressed Powder, and Brushes—all designed to help you achieve that barely-there, no-makeup makeup look. Lastly, your favorite M.A.C Patentpolish Lip Pencil and Lipglass Clear will be back on the market!
10. Congratulations, Whirlpool, for being awarded the Ultimate Seal of Consumer Approval as one of the Most Trusted Brands for Household Products for the Washing Machine Category in the Philippines! The award was recently given during Reader’s Digest Asia’s Trusted Brand 2017 Awards. Visit their website or follow their official Facebook page to learn more about Whirlpool’s washing machines and other products such as refrigerators, freezers, microwave ovens, dryers, inverter air conditioners, and cooking appliances.
11. As Sole Mini likes to say—“Start ‘em Young!” The first and only premier lifestyle sneaker boutique for kids is now in Manila. Choose from their array of shoe brands and accessories that are sure to make your child’s feet oh so stylish. Sole Mini is located in Greenbelt. Check out their Facebook for info or contact them at +632-5084743 or +63917-7135913.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Deets Of The Treats That Await Grown-Ups At KidZania