Have you noticed how food parks just seem to be popping up left and right in the metro? If you're a food park virgin, then this article is perfect for you: No need to traverse the city streets to find the hippest as we've stalked some of today's hottest stars (foodies themselves!) to see which among these gastronomic hubs they like frequenting:
1. If you're looking for that relaxed yet hip and artsy vibe, the Backyard Food Park is the place to be! In this area, you will enjoy not just a feast for your tastebuds, but a feast for your eyes, too, what with the street art it's teeming with. Definitely perfect for the barkada! Some of the stalls are The Barn, where you can pig out on the t-bone steak; Getta Pound Burger, if you're a burger addict and Mr. Crabs, to taste the goodnes of seafood. Check out cute photos of good friends and onscreen love team Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto goofing around the artsy place! Visit Backyard Food Park at Lot 11, Block 7, Regalado Avenue, Corner Coronet Street, Fairview, Quezon City. They are open every Monday-Sunday, 4PM-12MN.
2. Here's your one-stop shop when it comes to everything organic, natural, and eco-friendly for your palate: The Organic Market in Burgos Park, Forbestown Road, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig! People can go here and shop for a wide range of products that are safe and nurture wellness, making healthy living easy and accessible for all. No doubt it's a celeb favorite as they serve only healthy food! Check out these photos of celebrity couple Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia, plus Nadine Lustre as proof. Visit The Organic Market in Burgos Park, BGC, Taguig City. You may also contact +63999-8870608 for inquiries.
3. Food, music, and lots of art! Here's a celebrity couple enjoying the spectacular scene and food at Crave Park in Marikina City! With its eye-catching murals by local street artists, Crave Park has definitely become one of the hippest art and food destinations in the country. Current roster of concessionaires include Uncle Moe’s Shawarma Hub, Flatbread, KM 128 Wing Joint, Hunger Busters, Dabs & Popcorn, Lil Taipei, Tori Donburi, Kawaii Kitchen, Kwatro Cubanos, CreamCo Creamery, Tokyo Tempura, The Hungry Burro, Archipelago Express, Pulled, Pub Express, Spin the Bottle, Quench, and Nitro 7 Coffee. It's definitely the place to be for musicians and artists like Kean Cipriano and his wife, Chynna Ortaleza is having a blast, too! Visit Crave Park at Blk 3 Lot 22 and 24 Mayor Gil Fernando Street Centro de Buenviaje. Brgy Sto. Niño, Marikina City. They are open from 4PM to 1AM.
4. The Vibe is the latest food district up north which offers a wide variety of quick eats and drinks for family and friends to indulge on. Its goal? To bring family and friends together to enjoy local and international dishes all under one roof. Celebrity moms Ara Mina, Ynez Veneracion and Sunshine Cruz spend some girl time here! Visit The Vibe at No. 9 Mindanao Avenue, Quezon City. For inquiries, you may contact +63906-4161371.
5. It's definitely a great night for Pares for star athlete, Kiefer Ravena! A collective of food stalls where you can get anything and everything, from Lebanese shawarma, Vietnamese and Thai Street food, Japanese food, burgers, pizza and pasta, healthy eats, soul food, beer and cocktails, Malingap Marketplace is a foodie’s secret go-to when the Maginhawa crowd becomes too unbearable. Visit Malingap Marketplace at 49 Malingap Street Teachers' Village East, Quezon City. You may also contact +63917-5728755 for inquiries.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Deets Of The Treats That Await Grown-Ups At KidZania
Photographs from Instagram.com/backyardfoodpark, Instagram.com/malingapmarketplace, Instagram.com/thevice, Instagram.com/theorganicmarketph, and Instagram.com/craveparkph