Lucky for all of us, there's no need to imagine how everybody's crush, Liza Soberano, will look like if she's got Brazilian blood running through her veins, thanks to this beauty.
Her semblance to Liza is so evident here!
Meet Maria Fabiana, a Brazilian model that has been buzzed about for her resemblance to Liza. If her name does ring a bell, it's because you have already seen her on Pinoy Big Brother: Lucky 7 as Miss Pinoy Big Brother, beating Maymay Entrata and Kisses Delavin.
(related: In Focus: An Insider's Look At The Beauty Preps For Miss Teen Big Brother 2016)
The 5’9 stunner is a contract model for IM Agency, known for handling personalities like Catriona Gray, Valerie Weigmann, and siblings Tyler and Tanner Mata. Those close to Fabi describe her as down-to-earth, malambing, and very approachable.
She has captured the hearts of Filipinos even if she has only been working in the Philippines for a few months.
Let's get to know here better:
1. Tanner Mata is one of her close friends. They're under the same modeling agency in Manila, and have also worked together on some projects.
In fact, Fabi and Tanner have appeared together in a few campaigns.
Avid fans love their tandem and ship them as #TeamTanner. Even after she concluded her stint inside the Big Brother house, Fabi continued her support for Tanner up until the big night.
2. She’s proud of her faith. Fabi is a Born Again Christian and isn't afraid to share her religious beliefs.
“Let your faith be bigger than your fears,” she said in her post.
Did you know that Rica Peralejo-Bonifacio, also a Born Again Christian, is one of her small group friends?
3. She is a mama's girl. As a model, Fabi has traveled to different places like the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, and the Philippines. Yet, even with her vibrant jet-setting life, she still misses her mother Rosi Mamedio back at her homeland.
“I love the way you are strong enough to admit your mistakes, and the way you raised me always reminds me that we are all human beings,” Fabi said in describing her mother.
Fabi's mom would visit her at times, just like when they spent their vacation in Tagaytay.
4. She loves the outdoors. Wherever she may be in the world, Fabi loves exploring the outdoors with her friends! Ranging from hiking through the wilderness;
Appreciating the sunrise in Baguio;
And making faces with friends at Victoria Peak's viewdeck:
5. She's the kind of friend you want to hang out with. Fabi loves meeting new people! Aside from Rica, she is also friends with Sam Milby, Mari Jasmine, and many others from different industries and walks of life.
Fabi definitely loves her stay in the Philippines!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Hotties Take The Thrill Of Riding Motorcycles To Sweeter Heights
Photographs from Instagram.com/mariafabiana_ and Maria Fabiana's Facebook page.