The world's temperature is rising, the global opening of Disney's Beauty and the Beast live-action remake is hitting box office theaters any day now and giving people B&B fever as we speak! Here are a couple of items that showcase why people are actually going wild online not just about the flick, but also about the themed merchandise coming out left and right in celebration of the beloved animated feature film as well as the new movie.
1. Rose Makeup Brushes by Storybook Cosmetics. These are still in development, but online followers of the indie cosmetic brand all but went berserk when they saw these. A makeup brush being made to look like a rose is just love! We are quite curious and can't wait to see the final product once Storybook Cosmetics are done with their brush development.
2. Beauty and the Beast Limited Edition Fine China Tea Set (with Mrs. Potts and Chip). What sorcery is this?! Mrs. Potts and Chip have appeared as part of a limited edition Fine China Tea Set on the Disney store online in the US. Teatime would for certain be extra special if you invited both of them to the party. Available via the Disney store here.
3. Beauty and the Beast Enchanted Rose Tumbler Cup (in Disney parks). Theme park crowds and film fans online went nuts when a post about these Enchanted Rose tumbler cups went viral after Katie Slockbower shared hers online as reported by Daily Mail UK. We've already spotted a couple of common, local friends on Facebook asking relatives to buy these cups for them while plans for traveling abroad are currently underway.
4. Beauty and the Beast Hardbound Novel New Design Edition by Minalima Design for Harper Collins UK. This one in particular has "Beast's" approval on it. Beast actor Dan Stevens (more well-known as the late Matthew Crawley from UK drama series Downton Abbey) shared his photo with this beautiful release of a hardbound classic redesigned by Minalima for Harper Collins publishing.
5. Beauty and the Beast iPhone 6 case with enchanted mirror. "Show me... ME!" is what you'll probably say out loud if you own one of these extremely useful enchanted mirror phone cases available from the Disney store online, sadly it's only available at the moment for iPhone 6 users, there may be replicas elsewhere, though.
6. New Balance Running Shoes limited edition Beauty and the Beast range. You have to hand it to New Balance, it's pretty tricky doing an athletic shoe collection themed by Beauty and the Beast, which is essentially a children's animated feature brand, but with this particular shoe, the Zante V3 (black meshed one in center), which was the Runners World Editor's pick, the design didn't become cheesy and still evokes the depth of the film. This one in particular, according to New Balance, is inspired by the Enchanted Rose hidden in the West Wing of the Beast's castle. There is also a lace-less blue shoe, a white and gold shoe inspired by Belle's gown, and two types of children's shoes in the collection.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Deets Of The Treats That Await Grown-Ups In KidZania
Photographs from Instagram.com/thatdanstevens, and Instagram.com/limafilho, Instagram.com/chreezti, Instagram.com/teniscerto, Instagram.com/lordvader1977, Instagram.com/sparker4688, Instagram.com/storybookcosmetics