The Philippines may be a basketball-crazy nation, but its men also have a sweet spot for the adrenaline rush living life in the fast lane brings.
If you're a hardcore male whose testosterone just craves for things extreme, what's not to love about motorcycle riding? The various elements associated with it: Danger, solitude, physical skill, and mechanics, are stuff sweet dreams are made of.
Riding motorcycles embody a sense of non-conformity and rebellion, reminiscent of James Dean or Marlon Brando in his younger years. And aside from the collector’s value of motorbikes, they have many other benefits: They are easier to park, consume less gasoline, and easier to maintain. It's no wonder even your good boy celebrities are madly in love with it, and will sure turn you into a convert with thir handsome rides:
1. Jericho Rosales owns several motorcycles, which include a customized Ducati Scrambler, a small bike perfect for cruising around the city, and an Ural Cruiser, a sidecar motorcycle meant for cruising with a friend (or in Jericho's case, with wife Kim Jones).
Jericho aboard his Ural Cruiser.
Jericho with his Ducati Scrambler.
2. When Matteo Guidicelli is not riding a bike as part of his triathlon training, he rides his Harley Davidson Fat Bob instead. Making this big bike unique is its large tires—they look like a car’s tire from afar!
Just look at those ginormous wheels!
3. Coco Martin's Ducati Monster, known for exposed engine and frame, is extra special to him. He revealed in an interview with Kris Aquino that he got the motorcycle as a gift from Anton Lagdameo, Dawn Zulueta's (whom he worked with on the teleserye Walang Hanggan) husband.
Such a beauty, don't you think?
4. Kim Atienza spends part of his free time traveling to different parts of the country with his Ducati Scrambler or Ducati Monster.
Kuya Kim aboard his Scrambler.
Fans posing with Kuya Kim behind his Ducati Monster.
5. Dingdong Dantes' BMW R100, customized by Kratos Custom Works, is on an entirely different level. It even won an award for Best Scrambler 200cc and above class!
All set to explore Metro Manila with his award-winning bike!
6. Julius Babao would shuffle from home to work riding his Triumph Bonneville, a classic bike that's been an icon on the streets for decades now.
Getting ready for work with class!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Hot Sneaks For The Hot Season
Photographs from Instagram.com/jerichorosalesofficial, Instagram.com/matteoguidicelli, Instagram.com/mr.cocomartin, Instagram.com/Juliusbabao, Instagram.com/kuyakim_atienza, and Instagram.com/dongdantes