If there’s one person that comes to mind when you think of pretty street style, it’s probably Kathryn Bernardo. Whether she’s on set for a teleserye shoot or dressed up for a night on the town, she always seems to effortlessly bring her outfit A-game. Every. Single. Time.
The Teen Queen shows a partiality to white, a sleek alternative to saturated color pops. And, while going all-white seems pale, staid, and boring, Kathryn shows us how to rock the color for a clean, polished look, making it just the tonic for our tropical weather.
1. Mixing and matching contrasting fabrics can bring astonishing results. In this set, Kathryn juxtaposes a flirty white blouse with an edgy pair of tattered jeans, achieving a feminine look without being too saccharine.
2. Floaty white fabrics can be a tad revealing. Done right, however, gauzy fabrics can inject an earthy, romantic vibe into your ensemble. Kathryn channels her inner woodland nymph in this ethereal white number.
3. A simple shirt is a non-negatiable essential. Here, Kathryn jazzes up her plain white tee with powder blue accents for a gloriously cool, casual vibe.
4. Pink isn't just about being "pretty" anymore. Paired with a crisp white shirt, Kathryn keeps her dusty pink pair of shorts unfussy, a mature update on the notoriously girly color.
5. Heels and shorts usually scream garish, Kathryn, however, evokes clean cut elegance with her white scoop neck blouse and a creamy sleeveless tailored blazer.
6. Kathryn is every bit the Teen Queen in this dramatic showstopping look. This pristine white number uses delicate laser cut filigree as a modern alternative to traditional lace, elevating the dress from pretty to infinitely precious.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Jump In On The Trends These Women Are Rocking This March
Photographs from Instagram.com/bernardokath