The guys in this roundup definitely know how to have fun and chill out. One thing girls love about guys who love being on the water or under the sun is it's possible their playful unexpected alter egos might suddenly reveal themselves spontaneously! Summer days sure look brighter because of them:
1. Tommy Esguerra. The tall and long boy of local hearts never ceases to captivate his fans especially on the beach! Check out those ripped, washboard abs. Summer is lapping at our feet like the waves on shore and we're thinking of going beneath the surface just like Tommy did. It's fun to remember and look back on his last summer throwback, the time when a sea turtle scared him underwater in Hawaii.
2. Jameson Blake. There's something about Jameson Blake that reminds us of the well-groomed, boyish charm of John Lloyd Cruz. His signature closed smile is enough to melt fans through photos and he channels Clark Kent charm on the odd day that he puts on glasses. What could be hotter than Jameson showing off a bit of chest on shore with a recent clothing campaign he did that's giving us all the summer feel-good vibes?
3. Arjo Atayde. When Ang Probinsyano's primary antagonist actor Arjo Atayde, son of revered drama actress Sylvia Sanchez, entered showbiz his role in the primetime teleserye is one that spans all that is intense, serious, and on the dramatic side. However, this handsome primetime hot and heavy dude has the deep voice that grabs you, an unexpected sense of humor to embrace, and dance moves to light up the scene.
4. Iñigo Pascual. Iñigo, ever the hardworking OOTD uploader, shows off his beach-ready bod this time clad in navy style striped swim shorts and also a palm patterned beach polo. That hottie squint has us looking forward to blinding daylight rays this summer.
5. LA Aguinaldo. Only-child model hottie and also good friend of Tommy Esguerra, LA Aguinaldo chills seaside in a sleeveless Tee and round shades. There's something slightly eery and old-soul, yet modern about round or imperfectly round-ish frames. We can't help but remember tributes from memory to fashion and music icons like John Lennon and other female icons as well like Diana Ross.
6. Coco Martin. Wouldn't we all feel so much safer on shore with someone like Coco hanging around nearby? He recently enjoyed time in the water together with acting buddy John Prats for his birthday. Banana boats and Ang Probinsyano buddies were well on their way to celebrate. By the way, check out Arjo Atayde lookin' super suave at the back. To be honest, the Ang Probinsyano dudes are nowhere near half as serious as they are on TV in real life.
ALSO READ: In Focus: Digging Into Urban Gardening—Manila Is Getting Down And Dirty With This Latest Trend
Photographs from: Instagram.com/tommyesguerra, Instagram.com/la, Instagram.com/mr.cocomartin, Instagram.com/arjoatayde, Instagram.com/iminigopascual, Instagram.com/hashtag_jameson, and Instagram.com/foldedandhungph