Parents, whether they admit it or not, do have fun dressing up their kids. What's not to like, they're small, cute, and during the early stages, there's no debate on what they're going to wear... they wear what their parents decide they're going to wear. They're not going to throw a fit unless it's uncomfortable. A lot of parents agree, though, that fashion and style shouldn't be a small child or baby's ultimate concern at that stage. Still, there's no reason why they shouldn't delight in the fun of dressing them up, either. We think these kids' parents do a smashing good job of dressing them up in style since they have time to do so.
1. Scarlet Snow Belo. She's everyone's online sweetheart without her being totally aware of it. We love how Scarlet just "does life" like a happy kid and inspires with the child-appropriate fab clothing she wears. In this first look, we're somewhat reminded of "Edith" in the animated film Despicable Me with this hip-hop winter get-up which is far from her usual sugar-and-spice little girl look.
2. Olivia Manzano Reyes. Little Olivia has grown so pretty, her rosy cheeks and lips and sweet smile have captured so many fans online. Her lovely mom, Andi Manzano-Reyes, adores her baby girl and dresses her in pretty, feminine floral frocks, and sometimes delicate denim, or pastel stripes.
3. Theo Laurel Filart. The dapper and cute chinito son of celebrity blogger Patty Laurel and Patrick Filart is growing fast. We like his "chill " vibe in terms of kid style and how great and cute he looks with his hair done up with some product. Check out that cutie-pie in formal attire in the second photo!
4. Nataleia "Leia" Valenciano. She's slightly more well-known as Gary Valenciano's first granddaughter: Leia Valenciano has ballooned healthily, so to speak, into a full-on bouncing baby girl. We love how, for now, headbands are the way to make a fashion statement, gurgle, or babble, in her case.
This little bag of special value has Leia Valenciano's initials all over it.
A while back she was also surprise-gifted by her grand-aunt Sharon Cuneta with her own very tiny Louis Vuitton bag. Be aware, she's barely four months old and way too young to be conscious of it, just yet (haha). It was a present AND did you not see the relevance of the brand? Leia's initials are L.V., exactly the same as Louis Vuitton which makes the bag all the more meant for her with her initials monogrammed all over it.
5. Adam "Jordan Boy" Lim. He's the delight of his aunt (his mother's sister), Karla Estrada, and cousin Daniel Padilla, who recently got a haircut probably because his long curly hair was way overdue. Even in white sando swag at home, this little boy doesn't fail to bring on smiles. Tubby and handsome Jordan Boy with bright eyes loves to wake his Tita in the morning for cuddles and is just so super kaka-gigil and overwhelmingly cute when he's in smart casual clothing. Check out that plaid polo with patches, he channels "Russell "from Pixar's animated feature UP.
ALSO READ: In Focus: At Home With Hideo Muraoka And Fatima Rabago
Photographs from Instagram.com/oliviamreyes, Instagram.com/scarletsnowbelo, Instagram.com/nataleiamartine, Instagram.com/yosameti, Instagram.com/patrickfilart, Instagram.com/pattylaurel, and Instagram.com/karlaestrada1121