Hear ye, Instagram users, rejoice, you can now create and post your own slideshows using a combination of up to 10 photos or videos in just one post! For now, Instagram says, the layout only allows square size for all but we can all hope and probably foresee that the ever-evolving and beloved app will be including multi-size layouts later on.
The flexibility now of combining and sharing your own content is endless. The new IG ability was announced about four days ago and we've been having a look at several who have been putting the app to good use! Hover over the right area of the post and click right to see the slides of each one.
1. Ylona Garcia. Cute and petite ASAP BFF5 lady, Ylona, loved her look for ASAP pulled together by her Glam Team so she shared it in slides. Her makeup artist, Anthea Bueno, also did an up-close slide feature of her look.
2. Liza Soberano. One other way to use IG's multiple slide feature is to share your success! Kudos LizQuen, on your blockbuster hit movie, My Ex and Whys, which has already raked in P200 million on its second week. Congratulations!
3. Kiana Valenciano. Kiana Valenciano appeared for the first time on Gandang Gabi Vice together with her younger showbiz cousin, Donny Pangilinan. She shares that she had a bit of first-time jitters, but in the end she enjoyed the whole exchange.
4. Andrea Brillantes. Andrea was rockin' a cool girl look for ASAP and one of the more fun ways to use Instagram's new multiple-post-in-one feature is for OOTDs and style editorials. People will now find more freedom in combining an array of outfits and beauty looks in one post.
5. Solenn and Erwan Heussaff. Solenn and Erwan have been on holiday in Niseko, Japan with Nico Bolzico, Anne Curtis, Isabelle Daza, and their other friends and it's been looking like powder, powder everywhere! They've been skiing and snowboarding their hearts out and several posts have gone up from their entire travel posse. Here with friend Carmen Booth, Solenn begins a short sample of a slideshow sharing some fun and tender moments.
6. Kim Chiu. We're loving Kim's grey and pink pair up in this look. With waves by Julius Villanueva and soft yet defined makeup by Jake Galvez, the overall feel is just so romantic. With IG's new ability, you can compose and combine close-ups with medium or wide shots now from now on. We can't wait for when Instagram makes non-square posts in their new feature possible.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Celebrate You! Celeb-Approved Ways To Flaunt Your Curves