1. Want to protect your skin but can’t stand the feeling of regular sunblock? Try the Bioré UV Watery Gel! Its aqua micro capsules make the sunscreen light, refreshing, non-sticky, and easily absorbable on you skin. Plus, it’s allergy-tested and has SPF 50+ and PA++++! Check out BeautyMNL.com for Bioré UV Watery Gel and the rest of the Bioré line today.
2. On February 18, Liza Soberano was scheduled to appear at SM North EDSA for Maybelline’s #MakeItHappenWithLiza event. What mall goers didn’t see coming was Liza disguising herself as a beauty advisor—facing customers and recommending Maybelline products to them. “It was actually really fun! I loved it most when I gave beauty advice to the customers. It was such an empowering feeling! It truly validates how much Maybelline helps Filipinas to be empowered through beauty,” she shares. Get Liza’s most favorite powder foundation, Clearsmooth All in One Powder Foundation, for as low as P149 in all designated Maybelline counters nationwide. For more information, visit www.facebook.com/MaybellinePhilippines or follow us @welovemaybelline on Instagram.
3. What also went down on February 18? The worldwide, best-selling tequila, Jose Cuervo, kicked off the annual Panagbenga Festival celebration in The Ampersand for Cuervo Panagbenga X Callum David at Baguio City. Don’t worry if you missed it. You can still party with them on February 24 for the Cuervo Panagbenga X Spade Superclub at Crown Legacy Hotel, and on March 4 at the 2600 Gastropub and Elevate Music Festival. For the next two weekends, grab a friend, drink a nice, ice-cold shot of Especial Reposado or a refreshing glass of Jose Cuervo Especial Silver Margarita, and have yourselves a truly deserved Cuervo Moment. For the latest news and exciting events from Jose Cuervo this year, visit http://cuervointernational.com and follow Jose Cuervo on Facebook.
3. Actress Chloë Grace Moretz brings her cool, optimistic, and independent attitude to the COACH New York Spring 2017 campaign with New York City as her backdrop. The collection consists of Americana-inspired leather jackets, soft prairie floral dresses, printed dresses, silk scarves bags, and creepers. In the Philippines, COACH is located at Rustan’s Shangri-La. Follow @ssilifeph on Instagram for more information.
4. L’Oréal Professionnel has just announced it’s newest international spokespersons for 2017: Top models Taylor Hill and Hailey Baldwin. Hill will be the face of the Majirel Color Correction campaign, which is a makeup inspired, color service, while Baldwin will be muse of the next It Looks of Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter seasons by Vanessa Bruno, which introduces 24 new nature-inspired shades for the INOA range. Download the Style My Hair mobile hair app and stayed tuned to test their looks for yourselves. To know more, visit http://www.lorealprofessionnel.com/, like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram.
5. Boston-based brand New Balance Athletics, Inc, announced the release of its 247 Sport New Balance. “The 247 Sports pack is a nod to the brand’s innovation and performance running product,” says Brian Lynn, Senior Product Manager, Global Lifestyle. “Lightweight engineered mesh, neoprene bootie, synthetic overlays, and reflective hits work in conjunction with vibrant colour pops for a more technical and eye catching look. The style is ideal for those consumers that want to make a stylish statement on their daily commute.” In the Philippines, the New Balance 247 Sport will be available in New Balance (Glorietta), The Athlete’s Foot (Glorietta), Commonwealth (SM Aura Premier), Sole Academy (Bonifacio High Street), SneakPeek (Shangri-La), and Capital (UP Town Center). For more information and to connect, follow @nb_lifestyle and #lifein247 on Instagram.
6. This February, Solstice by Ilustrado offers two menu selections that combines both continental and Filipino-Spanish cuisines. Choose between The Executive Lunch, which features Chef Bernice Pimentel’s season recommendations, and The Express Lunch that packages one option of sandwich, pasta, salads, and soups paired with a beverage. For reservations, please call +632-802 1891 or +63977-7488861, from 11AM to 11PM daily. Follow them on Instagram, and like them on Facebook for updates.
7. Back and as delicious as ever, Pancake House reintroduces its "Choose Any Two for Only P370" promo. Choose any two or two of the same order of Special Salisbury Steak, Spaghetti with Taco, and Pork Vienna meals. Avail while it lasts; the promo is only being offered until February 28, 2017 in Metro Manila and Luzon stores. Visit www.pancakehouse.com.ph to learn more about Pancake House.
8. Those seeking a weekend activity fit for the family or who can’t get enough of Valentine’s, Shangri-La Plaza has got you covered with a slew of activities this month and next. Japanese luxury label Comme des Garcon Play Box will have a pop-up of Rei Kawakubo’s offbeat and unique designs at the Grand Atrium, Level 2, Main Wing until February 28. Also scheduled for a pop-up is adidas and Yohji Yamamoto’s athleisure label, Y-3, at the Level 3, Main Wing until March 10. Aside from this, every P2,500 single-receipt purchase gives you a chance to win a new car at the Gift of 25 Holiday Raffle Promo. A Volvo V60 D4 Cross Country Sports Wagon, a P500,000 shopping spree, a P250,000 shopping spree, plus cool gadgets are also up for grabs. Promo ends on February 28, 2017. For inquiries, call +632-3702597/98 or follow the Shang on Facebook, on Instagram, and on Twitter.
9. Linya Linya has partnered with Kythe Foundation for a fund-raising music, art, and comedy gig called Heartist Night happening at Cup Fiction, Katipunan Extension, Quezon City on February 25, 2017 at 6PM. Believing in this cause, Linya-Linya has also created limited edition “Heartist” shirts and will be selling them for P500.00 at the gig and on its website at www.linyalinya.ph. All proceeds will go straight to Kythe Foundation.
10. Malasimbo Music & Arts Festival recently held a preview of the Silent Disco at the 10 Days of Art Celebration of Art Fair Philippines on February 18, at the Ayala Triangle Gardens in Makati City. Four DJs competed at the event, and the winner is now set to perform at the actual festival. Malasimbo is happening on March 10–12, 2017 at the Malasimbo Ampitheatre in Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro. For more information, follow them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
11. Repertory Philippines continues to celebrate its 50th anniversary with their second play, Agnes of God. It’s a murder mystery directed by Bart Guingona, featuring veteran actress Pinky Amador and theater luminary Menchu Lauchengco-Yulo. Becca Coates plays the titular role of Agnes. Agnes of God runs from February 17 to March 12, 2017 at the Onstage Theatre, Greenbelt 1, Makati City. Grab your tickets at Ticketworld.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Nadine Lustre and Kathryn Bernardo Agree that #ChangeIsBeautiful