Looks like KathNiel, LizQuen, JaDine, and ElNella have new competition for hottest love team title, in the form of JoshLia, ship name for Joshua Garcia and Julia Barretto.
After their blockbuster MMFF movie Vince, Kath, and James, Joshua and Julia impressed viewers once again with their performance on Maalaala Mo Kaya’s February 18 episode, about the life story of Aika Dare and John Michael Española, two lovers who beautifully redefined the phrase “every second counts”.
[related: In Focus: Joshua Garcia's 8 Best Moments On "Vince And Kath And James" That Spell Major Heartthrob]
JoshLia’s portrayal of the tearjerking love story was so well-received, even Vice Ganda took notice of their acting skills. And of course, Joshua’s boy-next-door charm and Julia’s natural beauty make for a perfect combination! Here are 10 other instances that make us think there's no stopping JoshLia from being the next big loveteam:
1. When they post near-identical photos of them together on their respective Instagram pages.
2. When they're just so in sync and comfortable with one another.
3. When they make shoefies look so cute and sweet.
4. When they twin down to their poses!
5. When they looked like Prom King and Queen at the Star Magic Ball.
6. When they gaze deep into each other's eyes.
7. When they're having a fun time wherever life takes them, abandoned factory included.
8. When they would pig out and devour their favorite meal (walang hiya-hiya between these two).
9. When they are in deep conversation with each other that they don't mind even if they're sitting on the sidewalk.
10. When they give us those Rico-Claudine and John Lloyd-Bea feels.
ALSO READ: Love Actually: Rex Atienza And Jay Sarmiento, Passion And Genuine Bliss Amid The Glitz And Glamour
Photographs from Instagram.com/JuliaBarretto, Instagram.com/GarciaJoshuaE, Twitter.com/fragilejoshlia, and Twitter.com/justjulyeah