1. Shopping for adidas gear just got a lot more convenient! The iconic sports brand has just partnered with global online fashion platform, ZALORA Anyone looking to online shop in the Philippines now has easy, 24/7 access to its sportswear and footwear collections. Plus, what you order can be delivered straight to your doorstep. adidas is now available on the ZALORA website at www.zalora.com.ph/ADIDAS on the ZALORA mobile app.
2. Speaking of partnerships, the De La Salle University-College of Saint Benilde and The Embassy of France to the Philippines are also pairing up for the 70th anniversary celebration of French-Philippine diplomatic relations, which will take place between February 13 and 16. Called PhilFrance: Feel French!, there’s a slew of activities lined up throughout 2017. But the ones you can expect this month aim to bring the French fashion scene to Filipinos. These include a presentation of French designer Cliva Nobili’s latest collection, an exhibit curated by Frédéric Delhove. For more information on “PhilFrance: Feel French !”, visit www.ambafrance-ph.org or follow the Embassy of France to the Philippines on social media at www.facebook.com/FrenchEmbassyManila and www.twitter.com/FrenchEmbassyPH
3. Liza Soberano has just been named the newest face of Cadbury as it launches limited edition, Valentine's sleeves with heart-shaped carton flaps! Now you can gift your special someone a smooth, sweet chocolate with a personal message that’s sure to melt his or her heart. Like Cadbury on Facebook.com/cadburyph and follow @CadburyPhl on Twitter and Instagram for more information.
4. Not to be outdone, Toblerone invites everyone to get creative in designing chocolate bar sleeves for the season of love! How? You can drop by their pop up stores in select malls for their special blank packs, you can visit www.tobleroneph.com to first digitally design your Toblerone sleeves (and then have them printed out at Toblerone’s flagship booths), or you can purchase limited edition designs made available by Solenn Heussaff and other talented Filipino artists in major convenient stores and supermarkets nationwide. Like Toblerone on Facebook.com/tobleronepilipinas and follow @toblerone_ph on Twitter and Instagram for more information.
5. H&M is happy to announce share updates in its Conscious efforts here in the Philippines and around the world. The first is their launching of the video below in line with their Bring It campaign (wherein shoppers can donate their unwanted garments to H&M stores, which will then be reused or recycled instead of going to landfill). The second is how non-profit H&M Foundation donated USD 3.3 million(!) to help provide school supplies for refugee children in Africa, Asia, and the Middle East.
6. If you’re in no mood to don anything fancy this Valentine’s, why not do the complete opposite? PONY’s NYC kicks are just the shoe for a casual, laid-back kind of date. They come in matching men’s and women’s styles, so you’re bound to look especially cool when paired together. Visit Pony Philippines Official on Facebook and Pony_PH on Instagram and Twitter. Can’t wait to get your pair of iconic Pony sneakers? Shop at our webstore PONY.COM.PH now!
7. For clothes, complete your street cool, Valentine’s look with pieces made by local designer Kaye Morales. You’ll love the denim jacket, patched jumpsuit, cat furr bag, lightning bolt bag, unicorn mesh top, and printed leggings she has lined up this season. Follow “Kaye Morales” on Facebook and @mzkayemorales (for personal updates) and @kayemoralesintl (for designs and collection updates) on Instagram. Call +632 519 0523 or +63 917 320 7550 to set up an appointment at her freestanding store, Kaye Morales Atelier, located at 8862 Sampaloc Street, San Antonio Village, Makati City.
8. Also joining in the season of love is Shangri-La Plaza! On February 14, fall in love with the music of Reese Lansangan and Keiko Necessario as they perform at the Rhythm Lounge at the East Atrium. Also check out Shangri-La’s in-mall, love-themed activities like Message in a Bottle and V-Greets booths, which are open from Valentine’s until the 19th. And while you’re at it, why not take part in the #loveattheshang Instagram Contest until February 15, 6PM. You may just win a romantic date night for two! For inquiries, call +632-3702597/98 or follow the Shang on Facebook.com/Shangri-La-Plaza-175985472412477/?fref=ts&ref=br_tf e, and @shangrilaplazaofficial on Instagram, and @shangplaza on Twitter.
9. Iflix has just announced that the first six episodes of the hit drama series, Emerald City, is now available for streaming and downloading. NBCUniversal’s take on Frank Baum’s The Wizard of Oz, Emerald City, follows Dorothy Gale as she attempts to unite the divided, mystical world she lands in while, at the same, tries to discover her true sense of self. Iflix offers a complimentary one-month trial with full access to its service, features, and content for new subscribers. Visit www.iflix.com to register.
10. Now you can choose from a ton of delicious offerings to give your loved ones from Max’s Group Inc’s brands. Enjoy Pancake House’s red velvet pancakes, Krispy Kreme doughnut pops and Valentine’s Day doughnuts, Max’s heart-shaped caramel bars, Teriyaki Boy Japanese Chiffon Cheesecakes, Yellow Cab’s PHP 143 Food Package Offer, and Sizzlin’ Steak’s Turtle Cheesecake for a truly sweet Valentine’s. Like facebook.com/maxsgroupinc for updates.
11. Just in: Ever Bilena’s got two new products out in the market! One of them is the Ever Bilena Luxe Lipstick, which comes in multiple colors and has a Vitamin E enriched, semi-satin finish to make your lips uber kissable. The second is the EB Naturals Sunflower Oil that’s guaranteed to both minimize your dark spots and nourish dry skin.
ALSO READ: Lifestyle Buzz: Get A Chance To Dine With Mario Maurer!