Besides chocolates, flowers may be the definitive gift one gives to his special someone on Valentine’s Day (or for most other occasions, actually). But if you’re thinking about giving your date something a little different this year (remember the guy who recently surprised his girlfriend with a bouquet of chicken nuggets?), here are some more unusual bouquet ideas that are just as impressive!
[related: The Six Fix: These Grand Surprises Make For A V-Day Celeb Like No Other]
1. Bacon bouquet. Once again, Lazy Bastard is selling half a dozen and one dozen of their Awesome Bacon Roses for Valentine’s Day. You can message them on their Facebook page for pre-orders. We suggest you do so until supplies last).
2. Pastillas bouquet. A sweet alternative if bacon is a little too salty for her taste (or yours)! SweetBlooms Pastillas offers rose-shaped and sunflower-shaped pastillas that come in different colors and sizes. Depending on what you think she’d prefer, you can get them per piece or as an actual bouquet. Some even come with cute bears!
3. Fruit bouquets. FruiQuet is the place to go when you want your bouquet to be edible yet still healthy. They’re basically fruits (such as oranges, apples, grapes, strawberries, pineapples, and melon) that are cut, shaped, and/or positioned to look like real flowers. They have 50 designs to choose from as well as special bundles created just for Valentine’s Day. You can further customize with a nameplate, a bottle of wine, or classic teddy bears and balloons.
4. Makeup bouquet. This is perfect for makeup junkies everywhere! If you want to treat your sweetheart to the hottest products, you can order straight from the Make Up Bouquet PH but online retailer Shoppee sells these as well.
[related: In Focus: What Luck Does The Year Of The Rooster Have In Store For You?]
5. Stuffed toy bouquet. Blue Magic, home of soft things galore, is giving shoppers the option to bunch cute stuffed animals in a bouquet. Choose from a selection of bears, pandas, puppies, and bunnies. What’s more, you can even throw in balloons and fake flowers!
6. Felt flower bouquet. What may be the next best thing to real flowers, these felt ones from Hey Sweetheart Crafts are just as pretty and also soft! Plus, you won’t have to worry about watering them or them dying over time.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: This Is The Place To Be If You Want One-Of-A-Kind Thrills This Valentine Season
Photographs from Facebook.com/heysweetheartcrafts, Facebook.com/lazybastardph, Facebook.com/OfficialBlueMagic, Instagram.com/FruiQuet, and Facebook.com/sweetblooms.pastillas