Wouldn’t it be great if, in some parallel universe, we were blessed with an opportunity to go on an actual date with the celebrity of our dreams?
Mother Nature may not have rearranged the sky to make it rain single men this year (anyone get the reference?). But if she did, we would probably pray that these studs be included in the downpour:
[related: In Focus: These Stunning Stars Will Make You Feel Good About Being Single]
1. We may not know the exact details (yet) behind Daniel Matsunaga and Erich Gonzales' recent split, but the way he’s treated his past girlfriends is plenty reason to want to date him! In an episode of Kris TV, Erich totally gushed over her hunky man. “Kapag magkasama kami, lagi niyang tinatanong, ‘Are you okay? Is there anything you need?’ Laging ako muna bago siya and he makes sure na komportable ako, na safe ako, na okay lagi. It’s a nice feeling na tini-treat kang ganun…Sobra siyang maalaga at napakagaan kasama kahit hindi sa akin, kahit yung mga kasamahan namin sa paligid,” she said. And all Erich had to do was be herself! Isn't that sweet?
2. 16-year-old Edward Barber certainly lives up to his Cheerful Charmer ng Germany label on Pinoy Big Brother. When interviewed by ABS-CBN Entertainment, he described himself as an optimist. “I’m always crazy, always happy, always laughing. Even under pressure or serious situations, I always manage to laugh in the end,” he said. The lucky girl to win his heart someday (Maymay, maybe?) will surely have the happiest time with him.
3. Please excuse us as we fangirl over the forever boy-next-door charm of John Lloyd Cruz. He's a box office king and from the lovely women he's been paired with (as loveteams or in real life), he's certainly a king of hearts, too.
4. Without question, Darren Espanto easily makes teen girls across the country swoon with his amazing singing and smooth dancing skills. What we also love about the 15-year-old is his apparent closeness to his family. The The Voice Kids Season 1 Runner-up has been pictured traveling to different countries with his parents and siblings.
5. Talk news and current events over a lovely meal with Atom Araullo? Yes, please! As if he couldn't get any more dreamy, Atom revealed to Push that "I'm not the kind of guy who makes lists about qualities that I look for. It doesn't matter. For me beautiful is beautiful, it doesn't matter what kind of features they have."
6. Guys like Zanjoe Marudo are keepers. After appearing on Tonight With Boy Abunda, he's the type who seems fun to hang out with—whether you just want to chill at home, go out to the sauna date, or do sports like golf, basketball, and just working out. Where can we find someone that likes traveling and taking silly photos? Lucky for us, ladies, he's also ready for a new relationship!
[related: The Six Fix: Stunning Morenos And Morenas Keeping You In Good Company On The Bronze Side]
7. Coco Martin has the biggest heart. Just before Valentine’s Day, the actor paid a visit to Graces Home For The Elderly to spend quality time with the lolos and lolas there. He has a strong affinity for them, especially because his lola helped raise him. And those aren’t the only ones he wants to see. “Honestly, mga inmates gusto ko ring bisitahin, yung mga nakulong na hindi na dinadalaw ng mga pamilya nila. At tsaka yung ibang mga kababayan natin sa probinsyana na hindi na napupuntahan, lalong-lalo na yung mga nasalantala ng mga bagyo”, he told ABS-CBN.
8. Looks-wise, it’s easy to see why Tanner Mata is dubbed "The Incredible Hunk from Nueva Ecija” on Pinoy Big Brother. Sure, he doesn’t speak much Tagalog (yet), but he’s definitely putting effort in trying! Despite being away from his family now that he’s in Kuya’s house, he remains close to them. And after talking to his dad, it’s also nice to see that a guy like him is the type to really value hard work.
Did we get any of the guys you had in mind? Tell us who you would want to go out with!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: 10 Funniest Reactions To The New Jollibee Commercials
Photographs from Instagram.com/atomaraullo, Instagram.com/johnlloydtm, Instagram.com/onlyzanjoemarudo, Instagram.com/darrenespanto1, Instagram.com/mr.cocomartin, and Instagram.com/tanner_mata