A couple of ladies here and there have been getting a peachy fix on different wardrobe pieces. We're game to show you the ones we've been loving, some aren't strictly spot-on peach only but all revolve around the peachy area of the color spectrum. Peach is definitely a possible hue anchor for spring, and whether it leans slightly cooler towards peachy pink or heads for warmth towards tangerine or almost champagne, peach as a shade is a light turn on!
1. Solenn Heussaff. Once in awhile we love a top that looks like a cross between a blouse and a jacket especially in a melon-y peach shade like this one Solenn has on.
2. Coleen Garcia. A little while back Coleen sported this dainty yet lovely top in a fresh peach shade. Wearing a hue close to the color of your own skin throws in that hint of sexiness everytime. We also love the feminine detailing along the fine edge of her sleeves.
3. Alex Gonzaga. Sassy Alex Gonzaga couldn't contain her excitement when these pretty flats arrived. They're obviously a more nude-y peach tone by a classic brand. Shoes like these are bound to motivate and have you stepping out in style!
4. Miho Nishida. Peaches and cream cross our minds when Miho showed off a simple tank in this warm yet winning color. Another way she got away with this casual peachy chic look was the lovely detailing at the bottom of her pants and her classy heeled footwear.
5. Dayanara Torres. The dancing damsel strikes again with a glowing face and shoulders in this peach tinted champagne number. Almost anything Dayanara puts on just looks super classy. When wearing snugly tailored dresses like this one she has on, always check to make sure the fit is perfect and that you're able to sit down and stand up without a problem.
6. Maika Rivera. It's just a T-shirt but this on point statement peach shade says so much on lovely Maika Rivera. To rock a good tee, pick a pastel shade that's not too light nor too bright, but just an inch shy of neon. Also make sure it isn't over or undersized.
ALSO READ: In Focus: The 12 Hottest Looks At Bang Pineda's Fashion Gala Worn By Today's Brightest Personalities
Photographs from Instagram.com/solennheussaff, Instagram.com/kira_balinger, Instagram.com/cathygonzaga, Instagram.com/iammajasalvador, Instagram.com/kimcamjones, and Instagram.com/riveramaika