Dressing while pregnant doesn’t have to be stressful.
Sure, you might not fit into your favorite skinny jeans atm. And maybe that crop top you love might not look so good with a bun in the oven. But you cab totally rock other pieces that are just as cute, yet oh-so comfy.
[related: Style Spy 1/27/17: Julia, Toni, Ylona, Ellen, Andrea, And Liza]
When it comes to maternity style, we absolutely love Melai Cantiveros’. The Magandang Buhay host makes it look so easy! Check out what she’s been stocking up on, and how to sport them yourself:
[related: In Focus: Stylish Comediennes That Get An A+ In The Style Department]
1. Oversized, sleeveless blazers. These make for chic office wear, or if you’re just looking to layer over your outfit—like her!
2. Soft and loose dresses. Even when out with her brood, dresses like these make Melai look effortlessly cute! Slip on some Birkinstocks or your trusty pair of sandals for added comort on the feet.
3. Halter dresses. They give your growing belly room to move, AND they show off your arms! We also love how Melai tied her hair up; it really draws attention to her shoulders.
4. Pleated anything. Pregnant or not, you can count on pleats to flatter your figure. Melai’s choice of blue satin makes this a winning look for special occasions.
5. Bodycon dresses. As easy as loose fitting dresses are, body hugging ones will best show off your baby bump. These are great for women as pregnant as she is!
6. Wide-legged pants. In case you want a break from dresses (and if jeans are the last thing on your mind) wide fit pants are the way to go! Downplay your bump further, like Melai, by pairing your pants with a ruffled-bottom top.
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: "No Makeup" Makeup, The Nadine, Liza, Kathryn, Elisse, And KC Way
Photographs form Instagram.com/mrandmrsfrancisco and Facebook.com/OfficialMelason / Artwork by Jana Jimenez