While his twin brother Richard is in Fiji with his partner Sarah Lahbati and son Zion, TV and events host Raymond "Mond" Gutierrez decided to do something a little different for his 33rd birthday.
Earlier this week, he invited friends and family to a celebration at indoor cycling studio Ride Revolution. The theme was '80s and, now, we cannot get over the workout outfits of everyone present!
Deciding what to wear may be unnecessary in actually looking good, but we’ve laid out a few tips for those who want to jazz it up anyway. Feeling good about what you wear can inspire you to channel that feeling inside, through your health.
[related: Style Spotlight: How Good Should You Look for That Workout?]
1. Decide on a color scheme. In actress Ruffa Gutierrez' case, she and boyfriend Jordan Mouyal stuck with mostly dark shades. The couple kept their color coordination subtle yet very cute!
2. Want to be more daring? Try color blocking! Be like Mond, who paired his bright blue shorts with highlighter orange leggings.
3. Speaking of shorts, the shorter, the better! The pair that Georgina Wilson’s younger brother, Sam, is sporting is very reminiscent of the '80s—when they could have cared less about showing a bit of thigh.
4. Take your outfit one step further by thinking of an iconic group or person to dress up as. Adrien Semblat, Nico Bolzico and their crew had unintentionally “ended up looking like the YMCA,” but they may as well have planned it!
5. Have fun experimenting with workout wear, especially if you’re not the type who’d do so on a regular day. Leave it to 'it' girls Belle Daza-Semblat, Liz Uy, and Bea Soriano-Dee to go all out on crazy patterns and loud prints.
[related: Fitspiration: These 'It' Girls Prove That Working Out Can Be One Big Party]
6. No get up is complete without gear. Add sweatbands, armbands, and even shades for a real '80s feel. Eric and Bea Dee even brought their son, Braeden, into it. So adorbs!
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Maxine Medina’s Best Tips On Achieving A Miss Universe Body
Photographs from Instagram.com/mondgutierrez, Instagram.com/iloveruffag, Instagram.com/nicobolzico, Instagram.com/belledaza, and Instagram.com/ericdeejr / Artwork by Jana Jimenez