Do you still recall those times when you would pour out all those hugot back in college through endless drinking nights?
Or those times when your guy best friend was there to listen to all of your rants in life, both good and bad?
But what if you and your guy best friend have been together for 7 (yes, S-E-V-E-N) years, and have yet to settle the real score between you two?
This is the case in the upcoming movie I'm Drunk, I Love You, where Carson (Maja Salvador) and Dio (Paulo Avelino) will settle the years-old question once and for all. With the movie trailer being a hot topic over social media, we've got more reasons why you musn't miss it:
1. It is an unconventional love story. With the complexity of Carson and Dio's relationship as best friends, expect to be treated to tons of plot twists as they embark on a road trip to La Union, where they meet new people that will influence their life choices. Will they finally settle the score between them, after seven long years? That's for the viewers to find out.
2. The quotable quotes. Making this romantic comedy movie more special is the participation of spoken word artist Juan Miguel Severo, who will be sharing some of his most heart-tugging lines. Just like this quote:
Or this powerful line Dio says in the movie:
3. The music. In addition to Severo’s work, bands like Parokya ni Edgar, The Out of Body Special, Ang Bandang Shirley, and solo artists like Kai Honasan, Ebe Dancel, Bullet Dumas and Johnoy Danao, will be crafting the most hugot-filled music for the movie. This photo of Dancel, Danao, and Dumas in the studio should get you excited:
4. The Paulo-Maja chemistry. Even if they're not an official love team or a couple in real life, fans of the tandem can’t contain their feelings with how they act so natural both onscreen and offscreen. Just look at how candid they are during interviews.
Or how they handle Twitter conversations:
Don't you wish Maja and Paulo are a legit couple in real life? We bet you do!
5. Practically everyone can relate to the movie. Random road trips? Check. Lots of alcohol? Check. Endless nights of singing and dancing? Check. Confused relationship status with the best friend? Definitely check. Ready to reminisce those years? Don’t forget to bring a box of tissue!
"I'm Drunk, I Love You" premieres in all cinemas on February 15.
ALSO READ: In Focus: These Pinay Celebrities And Hollywood Stars Can Totally Pass As Siblings
Photographs from the "I'm Drunk, I Love You" Official Facebook Page