While for the world, Liza Soberano is one of the most beautiful faces of 2016 (and 2015), whose beauty has "broken the internet" time and again, we also know that her beauty transcends physical appearance, what with the special attention she showers to her fans and her kind and gentle manner in dealing with people and life. She's also a generous soul, conducting outreach projects as much as she can; as a matter of fact, before her 19th birthday, she did charity work at the Chosen Children Village and San Lorenzo Ruiz Home for the Elderly last December 30, 2016.
As she enjoys Japan and a gift from onscreen partner and rumored boyfriend Enrique Gil that literally made her cry for her birthday, the people closest to her share so many other things we don't know about this face that can launch a thousand (even a million) anything. Check out their messages for the birthday girl:
1. From Mickey See, her makeup artist: "Working with the most beautiful face in Philippine Showbiz today is such a privilege, not just because of the many perks and blessings it brings, but because of the close relationship I have with this beauty. We laugh, we share personal stories, we tease, we even sort of argue at times. We have the right amount of respect for each other that transcends our professional (me, the makeup artist, she, the client) and personal (me the Ninong, she the goddaughter) connection. You are indeed God's given gift to everyone around you. I cannot thank you enough for being the impeccable breathing canvass to my otherwise lifeless palettes of colors. I wish you the best of life, now and always. Happy birthday Hopie @lizasoberano.
2. From Jay-ar Badajos, her style associate: "Happiest birthday to the one of the most beautiful girls in the world, the Universe rather Hindi ka nagbabago simula nung nakilala kita. Napakabait mo pa rin, kaya ka pinagpapala. Akala nila mahirap kang kausapin kasi nga pakaganda mo,di nila alam na baliw ka rin ahahaha. Lahat nang nagpapa-video greet sa'yo pinagbibigyan mo, kulang nalang papilahin mo at bigyan ng 'sangkilong bigas. Ngayon ikaw naman babatiin namin: Happy happy birthday Hopie! 'Wag kang magbabago ha...ganyan lang sakto lang para masaya lang @lizasoberano I love you baby girl, Mahal ka naming lahat!"
3. From Perry Tabora, her stylist: "Happy Birthday @lizasoberano! Over the several years of working with you, I have really gotten to know who you really are. You are someone who works very hard, a fierce protector of your family and friends, has an enormous heart and a wise mind, and someone who takes joy in the simple things. I'm truly proud of what you have achieved, and I'm sure that greater milestones are yet to come. Love you, Hopey!"
4. From comedian Jeffrey Tam, her close friend: "Happy Birthday sa aking sistertol @lizasoberano! Wish ko sa'yo mas marami ka pang mapasayang tao specially mga fans niyo ni bradertol. Wish you more projects this 2017. Salamat for being a true friend and I will always be your kuya."
5. From James Banaag, Star Creatives Digital Media Coordinator: "Happy Birthday, Hopey! My wish for you is to stay being down to earth even the whole universe raves about you."
6. From director Mae Cruz-Alviar: "You're 19, Hope! But you're still a little girl to us. Happy, happy birthday @lizasoberano We love you, little girl!!!"
7. From Ogie Diaz, her manager: "Happy, happy birthday, @lizasoberano! Salamat sa pag-aalala mo para sa iba bago ang sarili mo. #ASelflessActOfKindness. Love you, anak! #CharityBeginsWithHope"
8. From Liza's half-siblings Kaycee, Dustin, and Jaden Nguyen:
9. From Nail Artist Mimi Qiu Reyes: "Happy happy Birthday Hopie @lizasoberano! It was a privilege to have been able to style your nails at the Star Magic Ball. wish you nothing but the best on your day. I love you because you are a genuinely a nice person. Stay sweet as you are. Ate will always be here for you! Enjoy your day!"
10. From Anne Curtis:
11. From director Theodore Boborol:
12. From Enrique Gil:
ALSO READ: Daily Diaries: The Many Ways Liza Soberano Is Making the World Fall in Love with Her
Photographs from instagram.com/LizaSoberano, instagram.com/dearscarjames, instagram.com/jeffreytamphotography, instagram.com/mickeysee, instagram.com/perrytabora, instagram.com/only_angel08, instagram.com/maecruzalviar, www.instagram.com/mimsqiu and instagram.com/ogie_diaz