We know you can't get enough of celebrity homes, so we've put together a list of the most peg-worthy abodes owned by Filipina celebrities—all hits when we featured them individually this year. No matter what your personal taste is, you'll find something here that will make you want to kick your (re)decorating goals in high gear:
1. Maggie Wilson-Consunji. Being an interior designer herself, the Binibining Pilipinas-World 2007 title holder and Amazing Race Asia Season 5 champion (together with fellow beauty queen Parul Shah) conceptualized the overall look of her and husband Victor Consunji's home. She went for a tropical glam aesthetic, complete with pieces gathered from her travels along with heirlooms from her mother-in-law.
Get the look: If you're aiming for the tropical look, consider adding indoor plants to your space, in addition to furniture and trinkets you've collected from places you've visited.
2. Kim Chiu. Definitely not shy about her love for the color pink, Kim's home is all about celebrating femininity, what with the different creative ways she incorporated her favorite color without going overboard.
Get the look: When it comes to infusing your favorite color to your home's interior design, making it the accent hue against a neutral shade will make a stronger impact (say, pink lamps, pillow covers, or wallpaper prints, against white walls and ceilings).
3. Ellen Adarna. Aside from her apartment being very conducive for working out (it's so spacious!), it's also as iconic-looking as its location, the famous North Syquia Apartments in Malate, Manila. The overall vibe is reminiscent of that of a high-end apartment in New York, with furniture pieces from renowned furniture designer Vito Selma (a close friend of Ellen's) lending a fresh contemporary feel.
Get the look: If you live in an apartment with a limited number of walls, make use of curtains as your divider between rooms.
4. Maxene Magalona. Hello Kitty fan Maxene is able to combine her love for the animated character and her sophisticated personal style in her condo unit. From the floral print wall paper, and the mirror-clad cabinets, to that Hello Kitty dreamcatcher, Maxene's personal space is definitely a dream for girly girls.
Get the look: Regardless of your age, you can dress up those white walls (typically what's present in most condos) with quirky decor like framed art, printed wallpaper, corkboards, and dreamcatchers.
5. Ruffa Gutierrez. Anchored on her penchant for summer, Ruffa's nautical-themed home focuses not just on colors that are deemed to be nautical (think various shades of blue and white), but on different patterns that make the overall interior dynamic and exciting.
Get the look: Aside from experimenting with different patterns, try also experimenting with different textures as well; they help in livening up your space.
6. Lovi Poe. This Heim Interiors-designed bachelorette pad combines both classic and modern elements, highlighted by a free-flowing space, a characteristic that complements Lovi's free-spirited personality.
Get the look: Be more flexible with your home's setup by trying to fuse rooms and spaces; for example, the living room and dining room can be in one space sans walls.
7. Jona. While her home is teeming with luxury and elegance what with all the metallic and mirrors, there's a twist to her bedroom: Giving it a playful character are the cartoon-printed cushion cover and bright-colored rubber mats.
Get the look: Don't be afraid to spice up your elegant space with fun elements! They won't clash when done tastefully (as in, accent with playful elements sparingly).
8. Anne Curtis. Anne's bachelorette pad is very her: Oozing with sophistication without trying hard. Designed by Heim Interiors, it's fit for a queen like this beauty and marries class and minimalism with utmost grace.
Get the look: When it comes to choosing decor for your home, always keep in mind that every small detail counts. No matter how dynamic your overall home design may be, it's the small details that will make everything coherent (like Anne's exquisite accent pieces that give her space that Old Hollywood feel).
9. Angeline Quinto. Perhaps the most remarkable thing about Angeline's home is how it's filled with genius nooks and crannies that keep everything organized. That, and of course, the high ceilings and windows.
Get the look: Hide your belongings in cabinets disguised as glass mirrors. So classy!
10. Jodi Sta. Maria. Opulent is the best way to describe Jodi's home that's decked in rich colors and stylish decor and accents. Even so, her son Thirdy gets a room that's very child-friendly.
Get the look: In designing individual rooms, make sure to put a premium on the taste of the person who will be staying there and don't be afraid to choose a color scheme that may not jive with your home's overall theme since there's a door hiding it anyway (the person's comfort and happiness are still more important).
ALSO READ: Design Tips: Five Celebrity Living Room Pegs for the Modern Man
Photographs courtesy of Harold Tapan, Doc Marlon Pecjo, William Ong, Tristan Kevin Espiritu, and Terence Saw for Starstudio Magazine, and from Instagram.com/poevirginia, Instagram.com/maxenemagalona, Instagram.com/wilsonmaggie, Instagram.com/annecurtissmith, and Instagram.com/maria.elena.adarna