They home-make while evolving in style and inspire with every post. Marvel and be inspired by the Christmas tree styling skills of Patty Laurel-Filart, Samantha Godinez-Valenciano, Cat Juan-Ledesma, Kimberly Rocha, and Martine de Luna:
1. Samantha Godinez-Valenciano (@yosameti on Instagram). Sam is a modern gal, a mom, photographer, and the better half of Gary V's eldest son, Paolo Valenciano. After recently giving birth to her daughter, Leia, over a month ago, her and her husband's shared love for Star Wars came full circle. The tree speaks for itself.
2. Patty Laurel-Filart (@pattylaurel on Instagram). Sunny blogger and influencer Patty is known for her love of light, new places, and pretty things. There is also no doubt of her tender feelings for her son, Theo, who decided to push in with his bit of holiday decorating assistance for their tree.
3. Martine de Luna (@martine.is.happy on Instagram). Top home and mommy blogger, Martine, is known for her delicate expertise in curating and blogging that strongly inspires many women to improve the spaces around them. Here she praises her husband's expertise and shares her love of iced slow brew coffee.
"Perks of being married to a coffee guy: Cold brew latte anytime I want. @shophousecoffee (He's taking orders in limited quantities, btw) #coffeeaddict #coldbrewmanila #slowbrew " - @martine.is.happy
4. Cat Juan-Ledesma (@catjuanledesma on Instagram). Former Metro beauty editor now active wife, mom, chic collaborator and blogger Cat Juan-Ledesma recently helped found Try Local PH, a group that aims to curate and present the best of local brands, products, and entrepreneurial endeavors. A small reminder of this startup hangs on her tree. Let's all support local brands, products, and creators whenever possible, shall we?
5. Kimberly Rocha-Delgado (@bananaramaPH / @theframingstylist on Instagram). Pretty entrepreneur and art-loving homemaker, Kimi's father is the painter, Carlos Rocha, and she has two sisters, one of them married to singer, Raymond Lauchengco. After her constant personal success in the local gallery framing scene (which she still works at), she launched her new business baby, Bananarama.PH, her indie brand of concocted banana pudding. Here she "hangs" herself on her tree as the exasperated monkey with a successful slew of banana pudding jars in business. Also, watch her little holiday video below via her business IG.
ALSO READ: In Focus: We're Obsessed With These Looks From The ABS-CBN Christmas Special
Photographs from Instagram.com/yosameti, Instagram.com/pattylaurel, Instagram.com/martine.is.happy, Instagram.com/catjuanledesma, and Instagram.com/bananaramaph / Artwork by Jana Jimenez