Anne, Liza, Kim, Alex, Janella, Maja, and Pia show you how to milk every New York minute for what it's worth:
1. Jog around New York’s beautiful parks in the morning, with the Hudson river as your backdrop. It was one of Anne Curtis’ ways of working out while abroad and prepping for the NYC marathon.
[related: In Focus: ErwAnne's NYC Marathon Experience Is Nothing Short Of #RelationshipGoals]
2. Drop by Times Square any time of the day and be mesmerized by the ginormous billboards in the area like Kim Chiu. You can opt to watch a Broadway play while you are in the area. Hamilton, perhaps?
3. Learn more about history and how they reflect your roots, whether directly or indirectly. Liza Soberano sure had a blast seeing the Statue of Liberty and other landmarks in NYC, that somehow brought her closer to her American roots.
4. New York is laden with restaurants that you must try. Maja Salvador’s pick? Gray’s Papaya, a restaurant famous for its hot dogs and papaya fruit drinks.
5. What's a visit to New York without checking out their skyscrapers and the view from their windows? In Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach’s case, she just can't get enough of this view from the upper floors of One World Trade Center.
6. Not only is New York one of the fashion capitals of the world, it's also one of the best backdrops for OOTDs, what with its thriving culture. Alex Gonzaga’s Manhattan OOTD is one for the books, don't you think?
7. Why not bring out your best blogger pose in one of the many landmarks in New York? Janella Salvador sure loves wandering (and thinking about life’s musings) in Brooklyn bridge.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Ex-PBB Housemate and Miss World Philippines 2014 Valerie Weigmann Makes It To NYFW
Photographs from instagram.com/chinitaprincess, instagram.com/annecurtissmith, instagram.com/lizasoberano, instagram.com/superjanella, instagram.com/iammajasalvador, instagram.com/cathygonzaga, and instagram.com/piawurtzbach