With the busy lives we lead, it can be quite tasking to get the schedules of everyone in the barkada to match. But it is that time of the year where we must gather our friends to be thankful for the year that is has been. Better make this special moment count by trying something new with your BFFs. Check out our recos for your Christmas get-together:
1. Ludo Boardgame Bar & Café. If you love dining and also playing board games, this is the spot for you. They have an array of board games from classic favorites to new innovations, available for us to play while dining and catching up. They also have a retail section in-store and online where you can purchase your favorite games. Perfect for gifting this Christmas!
Address: 26 Scout Torillo Street Corner Scout Fuentabella, Quezon City
Address 2: 38 Jupiter Street Corner Planet Street Barangay Bel-Air, Makati City
2. The Farm at San Benito. If you want to detox and distress away from the "busyness" of the city, The Farm is the place for you and your party. It's a one-of-a-kind healing center in the Philippines where one can clear his mental, physical, and spiritual state. Have you and your friends a holistic holiday lunch here.
Address: 119 Barangay Tipakan, Lipa City, Batangas
3. Balay Dako. If you want to take a quick road trip and dine with a great view while breathing fresh air, Balay Dako is the place. Balay Dako is a Filipino restaurant by the famous Antonio’s Group that serves classic Filipino comfort food. The name literally means “big house”. This place is perfect for a quick getaway with friends or family. To know more about Balay Dako, click here.
Address: Tagaytay Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Silang Junction West, Tagaytay City, Cavite
Phone: +6346-4834847 / Mobile: +63943-2641680
4. Costa Pacifica. If you and your friends are looking for a drivable beach, Costa Pacifica is located on Sabang Beach, Baler. This resort attracts both local and international tourists for surfing because it offers one of the best waves in the country. This place is pet-friendly too, so you and your friends can take your fur friends with you.
Address: 80 Buton Street, Sitio Labasin, Sabang Beach, Baler, Aurora, Quezon
Phone: +632-5194249 / Mobile Number: +63917-8448371
5. Pan de Amerikana. If you want to try something rustic at the same time quirky, visit Pan De Amerika in Marikina. Every corner of this place is picturesque and full of character. This place will make you feel like you are not in the city, and they serve affordable Filipino food. Don't forget to take home pandesal! Oh, and they are also one of the few places where you can play with life-size chess pieces.
Address: 92 Ordonez Street, Marikina City
Katipunan branch: 131 Katipunan Avenue St.Ignatius, Quezon City (life-size chess in only in Marikina)
6. Pradera Verde. If you and your friends are looking for an outdoor activity, Pradera Verde is "everybody's playground" just a close drive away from the city. This vast greenery holds a one-stop recreational facility surrounded by nature. They have a golf course and water park facility for you to try. Visit their page here.
Address: Lubao, Pampanga, Philippines
7. White Moon Bar. If you and your friends are looking for a place to unwind, visit White Moon Bar. With a view facing the Manila Bay, it is best to come and unwind during sunset hour. Sit, relax, and feel the sea breeze while listening to good music.
Address: Manila Ocean Park, Parade Avenue, Manila
8. Rustic Mornings. Rustic Mornings by Isabelo is located in Marikina. They serve an array of brunch menu and coffee you surely will enjoy in such a quaint place. A place for you and your friends to catch up and take Instagram-worthy images in the city.
Address: 11 I. Mendoza Street, Marikina City
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Feast Your Way Through Christmas With FOOD Magazine's 21st Anniversary Issue
Photographs from Instagram.com/ninacamilleee, Instagram.com/thefarmatsanbenito, Instagram.com/hmt_225, Instagram.com/teddmabitazan, Instagram.com/p/BGDtKXrS_ew, Instagram.com/praderaverde.ph, https://www.instagram.com/rpninezero7/, and Instagram.com/drinoboi