We are now down to seven talented and dashing gentlemen who are vying for the slots in the five-member boyband group Pinoy Boyband Superstar, and before the public and the judges decide on who the final circle will be, let's first take a look at the style lessons we can learn from this bunch:
1. Joao Constancia's spin on quirky casual (denim jacket + printed buttondown) layering at its fun finest.
2. For some fashion adventure, why not try rocking a black blazer with a dark-hued leopard print like Russel Reyes'? The subtle print detail is a modern spin on menswear.
3. Niel Murillo shows you just how cool patches are: Your good 'ol jacket totally gets a new lease on life once you accessorize it with your cloth embellishments of choice, a great way to express your individuality.
[related: Cheat Sheet: Update Your Look With These Cool Custom-Made Jean Jackets]
4. Love wearing an all-black outfit? Mark Oblea keeps the mystery but breaks the monotony with a khaki jacket. Manly but not boring!
5. Tristan Ramirez is proof that having a beanie handy is one of the easiest ways to level up your look.
6. Basic white tee + distressed jeans = Effortlessly hot and sexy. Tony Labrusca pulls off the look so well.
[related: Daily Diaries: How Tony Labrusca Redefines Being A "Mama’s Boy"]
7. The preppy look never goes out of style. Check out how Ford Valencia nailed it by way of a casual raglan shirt and a good boy buttondown.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Know More About Pinoy Boyband Superstar’s Top 12 In StarStudio's December Issue
Artwork by Jana Jimenez. Photographs from Instagram.com/boyband_joao, Instagram.com/boyband_anthony, Instagram.com/boyband_mark, instagram.com/boyband_tristan, instagram.com/boyband_ford, and Pinoy Boyband Superstar official site