Haven't put up your Christmas tree yet or still not satisfied with how you've decorated it this year? Take inspiration from how these local celebs designed their own trees:
1. For Kim Chiu’s Christmas tree, which she says took her a month to design, white sparkly lights acted as the base for the pastel-colored Christmas balls and metallic flowers she dressed up her tree with.
Kim started with installing the lights all around their huge Christmas tree.
Aside from the usual white, silver, and gold Christmas balls, Kim also used pink and turquoise versions, and the overall effect is just so sophisticated.
2. Veer away from traditional balls and trinkets and make like new mom Neri Naig-Miranda: Fill your tree with poinsettia flowers!
Red is still the most Christmas-y of them all.
3. In true Team Kramer fashion, no one in the family was left out in the decorating! Cheska Garcia-Kramer made sure Kendra, Scarlett, and Gavin have their own miniature Christmas tree, which they helped deck out themselves.
Adorable ornaments decorate the little Kramers' tree (see those donuts?).
4. You'd want to take a bite of Dr. Vicki Belo’s candy wonderland-themed Christmas tree is. We bet Scarlet Snow is so thrilled with this beauty.
5. Christmas trees needn't always be green: Bettina Carlos' little pink Christmas tree is a girlier alternative.
Bettina's daughter Gummy with their hot pink tree
6. Erik Santos made sure he's got all parts of his Christmas tree covered, literally. See that Santa-themed mat dressing up the base?
Santa would be so proud.
7. Marjorie Barretto made use of mostly metallic silver decor pieces to give their Christmas tree that "white Christmas" look.
Silver is a great choice if elegance is what you're after.
8. If you have space constraints, you can opt for a lean Christmas tree like Amy Perez-Castillo's, which she and husband Carlo Castillo decorated with red and gold ornaments.
No space is too small if celebrating Christmas is the goal!
9. Korina Sanchez-Roxas mixed things up by way of gingham-printed balls of various sizes, alongside classic green balls.
Printed ornaments, figs, and ribbons lend a different dimension to your tree.
10. Georgina Wilson-Burnand's Christmas tree is further proof of the beauty of a diverse selection of ornaments. Just look at how beautifully everything came together.
Penguin-themed trinkets work well in a sea of Christmas-themed decor!
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Today's Crafted Ornaments Can Become Tomorrow's Keepsakes
Photographs from Instagram.com/chinitaprincess, Instagram.com/chekakramer, Instagram.com/mrsnerimiranda, Instagram.com/abettinnacarlos, Instagram.com/eriksantos, Instagram.com, Instagram.com/marjbarretto, Instagram.com/amypcastillo, Instagram.com/thisiskorinasanchezroxas, and Instagram.com/isabelledaza