1. Welcome back, Queen Kylie! Following her coronation as Miss International 2016, Kylie Verzosa returns to the Philippines. One of the highlights of her homecoming, is of course, the grand motorcade around Cubao, where countless fans made her feel uber loved.
2. Janella’s version of “How Far I’ll Go” is finally out. Disney Philippines has released the official music video of Moana, featuring Janella’s take on the theme song “How Far I’ll Go.” Janella is totally made to be a Disney singer, don't you think?
3. For the love of chocolates. Should you plan on visiting Davao anytime soon, you should check out the Malagos chocolate museum in Davao City. Formally opening today, the 230-square meter place houses different chocolate varieties and a display showcasing the process of how Malagos chocolates are processed from beans to chocolate bars. An extra bonus? Visitors get the chance to make their own chocolates!
4. MMFF 2016 entries revealed. And not one of these entries star your usual mainstream actors. Instead, eight indie films will battle it out at this year's Manila Film Festival (MMFF).
Many netizens praised the committee for giving indie films a fighting chance. Even director Erik Matti approves of this year's entries.
5. An Early Christmas for Wil. Months after vlogger hottie Wil Dasovich passed the 100,000 subscribers-mark (presently, Wil has over 229,000 subscribers as of this writing), he finally received his much-deserved silver play button from YouTube. Check out his vlog about his excitement over receiving the actual award.
ALSO READ: PMAP Talks: Miss International 2016 Kylie Verzosa on Her Binibining Pilipinas Journey
Banner photograph by Johan Andrew Ocampo for Binibining Pilipinas