It’s a once-in-a-lifetime phenomenon (the next one happening on November 26, 2034) for us to see the moon from its closest point to the earth, and these personalities (like most of us), just had to document this special moment:
1. Supermodel-actress Cara Delevingne's snap of the Supermoon, along with the lights illuminating the buildings within the area.
2. Angel Locsin raised her glass to the Supermoon in hopes of prosperous days ahead.
3. Robby Mananquil dedicated his photo of the Supermoon (with an artistic lens flare effect) to girlfriend Maxene Magalona.
4. Mika dela Cruz even thought of a hugot line as she took a photo of the Supermoon. “Ito na daw ang pinaka malapit. Pero ang layo mo padin,” her caption said.
5. iCarly star Victoria Justice played around with composition in taking a photo of the Supermoon.
6. Arrow / Legends of Tomorrow star Caity Lotz took a short video of the Supermoon while inside a car.
7. Clouds did not hinder Julia Montes from photographing the peeking Supermoon.
8. Journalist Sandra Aguinaldo managed to get a good shot of the Supermoon using a simple point-and-shoot camera.
9. Digital DJ Joey Santos sure knows his equipment, and captured the Supermoon in full detail with his arsenal.
10. Bones star David Boreanaz managed to capture the supermoon in pitch darkness:
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Forget Filters, We've Got Legit Shooting Advice from Mark Nicdao and BJ Pascual
Photographs from Instagram.com/therealangellocsin, Instagram.com/montesjulia08, Instagram.com/caradelevingne, Instagram.com/mikadlacruz, Instagram.com/robmananquil, Twitter.com/djjoeysantos, and Twitter.com/sandraaguinaldo