In case you missed it, here's what went down in Manila over the weekend:
1. Vera Wang Trunk Show. Last Saturday, November 12, Vera Wang Launched its latest bridal collection in its first store in the Philippines, located at 8 Rockwell. Among those spotted were Isabelle Daza, and bloggers Camille Co and Tricia Gosingtian, the latter set to wed fiancé RG Gabunada in January.
[related: #ThisModernLove: Tricia Gosingtian on Traveling From Solo to Duo]
Vera Wang Bridal Gowns at the trunk show.
Camille Co wearing one of the Vera Wang bridal gowns from the brand's latest collection.
2. YouTube Creator Roadshow. Meeting with their fans, Mikey Bustos, Chris Cantada (who donned a blue Ranger costume), and Erwan Heussaff shared their insights on creating compelling video content. Lucky fans got to interact with the three, even scoring selfies with them.
Mikey, Chris, and Erwan talking about their passions at the YouTube Lounge.
Chris and Erwan interacting with a young fan. Who knows, the kid might be as famous as them someday.
3. Kapamilya Playoff basketball practice. With just a few weeks before the Kapamilya Playoff basketball game, Team Gerald Anderson leveled up their practice via a tune-up game despite the players' very busy schedules. Will they be the better team come November 27?
4. Only Maja. Aside from Maja Salvador's stellar performance, including a jawdropping pole dance routine, collabs with Cacai Bautista, Enchong Dee, and Piolo Pascual made this concert truly one to remember.
5. Cinema One Originals. Celebrating its 12th year with the theme #AnoTinginMo, Cinema One Originals opened last Sunday, November 13, at TriNoma, with a performance by acapella group Pinopella, and Korean horror-thriller flick The Wailing as the opening film. Khalil Ramos (whose film 2 Cool 2 Be Forgotten is among this year’s entries) was also present.
ALSO READ: In Focus: ErwAnne's NYC Marathon Experience Is Nothing Short Of #RelationshipGoals
Photographs from Instagram.com/metromagph, Instagram.com/iloveayalamalls, and Instagram.com/ilovegreenbelt.