There's really no wonder why Katy Perry is the most-followed person on Twitter, with 93.6 million followers (and counting!): Katy loves to play with words, and she can come up with the wittiest statements in less than 140 characters.
Check out her “golden” tweets:
1. Katy's description of the US Presidential debates.
2. When asked about this year’s fashion trends, which include chokers.
3. Yes, there are times when Katy has a hard time understanding people, especially if they have an unusual accent.
4. Her formula for a great pop song (we hope she releases a new album soon!)?
5. One thing to remember: Katy does like things old school.
6. As for Pokemon Go? Katy has some thoughts.
7. Her reaction after reaching 90 million followers on Twitter.
8. Her musings after attending a ball (yes, she has kilay issues, too).
9. Awkward moments become funny when Katy imagines them in Twit-speak.
10. Katy’s semi-shady reaction upon hearing news of the Taylor Swift-Calvin Harris breakup (though both of them were spotted together at Drake's birthday party):
[related: Hot Stuff: #Talvin May Have Broken Up, But Let's Not Forget How They Made Us All Swoon]:
ALSO READ: Daily Diaries: 10 Times Selena Gomez Owned The Instagram Game
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/katyperry