With a staggering 76.7 million followers on Instagram alone, Kylie Jenner is undeniably one of the most influential people on social media. And with a mega successful cosmetics line under her name, she has successfully transitioned to being a business mogul that’s taking the beauty world by storm. Just last week, she set Snapchat on fire with an impromptu question and answer session with her fans. And here are some of the best takeaways from that rare occasion:
1. Get a good laugh. With all the not-so-nice memes she and the rest of family get on social media, she just laughs them off and doesn't take them personally.
2. Don't try to please everybody. Kylie said it best in this video, "It will never happen." And as soon as you learn to accept the fact that people are different and we've got varying opinions and what works for you might not appear so pleasing to others, once you get that, you'll eventually be okay.
3. Persevere, as you won't always get it right the first time. When asked how she feels about the her makeup line's new palette, Kylie shares that she is very happy with it as it went into production like [sic] six times, which only shows that you don't always get it right the first time, but what's important is how you keep trying until you get the result that you want.
4. Pomegranate seeds are healthy. On Twitter, Kylie shares that she eats three packs of pomegranate everyday, which leads to the question... does she eat the seeds as well? In this Snapchat video, Kylie said that she does. What pomegranate seeds do to your body, you might ask? For starters, it can boost your immunity as it is packed with vitamin C.
5. Clean up your own mess. Kylie proves that she's no diva by revealing that she cleans up her own dog's mess, something which all us, celebrity or not, should learn to do, because really you can't expect other people to do it for you.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Fashion Week Watch: Collections By Kanye, Kylie, and Kendall
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/kyliejenner