It is known that our next Miss U rep loves to travel, and it's so fun seeing her on our Instagram newsfeeds as we take in her travel snaps, inspiring us where to go next.
[related: PMAP Talks: Learn More About Miss Universe Philippines 2016 Maxine Medina's Beach Babe Self]
But aside from the beauty of the destinations she's been to, her travel outfits are also highlights. She's proof that you can walk the streets of any country still in style. Here are six styles you can rock when you fly to another place and be a fashion icon in a foreign land, like Maxine!
1. Androgynous glam. Maxine takes boyish to a whole new level—classy and tasteful. Along with a loose boxy top and wide-legged trousers, she adds a feminine flair with a pearl necklace and interesting clutch.
[related: Beauty Inspo: Maxine Medina's Lush, Dreamy Lashes Will Convince You to Be BFFs with Mascara]
2. Upper East Side-r. She can double as Blair Wordolf—layering different pieces to create symmetry in her outfits.
3. Odd one out. Japan is the perfect place to go all kawaii, but her non-comformist self rebels and opts for black drapes, matched with velvet green, in case it gets colder.
4. The beauty queen. She brings her beauty queen panache everywhere. Her red dress emanates sexiness but is demure at the same time, thanks to her cream long vest.
5. Casual traveler. But she can transform to a normal traveler, too, in a scarf, tee, jeans, boots.
6. Uncoventional dresser. She can be in a whole different style, the versatile dresser that she is. Instead of the typical and appealing combo of a cropped top and loose trousers, she covers up with an oversized boyfriend coat.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: How This Years's Bb. Pilipinas Queens Captured Our Hearts And Minds With Their Words
Photographs from Instagram.com/maxine_medina