Because our favorite celebrity couples seem to simply love twinning, what used to be too cheesy is now too cool. They made twinning more than just matching outfits—it's becoming a fashion statement.
So if you and your boyfriend are tired of your uniform AKA the couple shirt, you can twist it up a bit without failing at dressing up good. We give you outfit pegs for six straight days, courtesy of these pairs whose twinning score garner a perf ten:
1. No-fail black and white. Choose basics, like Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil. You can actually wear your "couple shirts" today—just dress it up with black cover ups and jeans, and wear white sneakers for a sporty, casual vibe.
2. Denim on denim. For mid-week activities, an all-denim get up is a trendy outfit that's easy to put together, whether you're in Barcelona like Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla or just in the streets of Manila. Simply throw all denim items on! For the ladies, a fitted cropped top and skinny jeans will do, while men can rock a denim short-sleeved polo and denim trousers. Up the cool factor with denim jackets, if the weather is not too harsh.
3. Couple jackets. Don't let the downpour dampen your style. This Nadine Lustre and James Reid couple outfit is totally stylish! Show the world who you are and who you're with—have jackets tailormade for both of you, and get them in the cutest colors possible!
4. Team shirts. Both of you shipping the same Hollywood couple? Pretend to be like them by sporting shirts embroidered with your couple peg's names. Sofia Andres and Diego Loyzaga slayed this! [related: Love Actually: Sofia Andres And Diego Loyzaga, More Than Just Best Friends]
5. Classic glamour. Formal event tonight? Be the best dressed couple of the night by choosing matching dress textures and shine throughout like Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga!
6. Go stripe-y. Relax on a weekend and enjoy your date in a fun print—stripes! Sue Ramirez and Ronnie Alonte went on with matching lines in reverse colors. Cute! [related: In Focus: Here's Why Everyone Is So Shipping #SueNie]
7. Flower power. Who says you can only wear florals for summer? Certainly not Tommy Esguerra and Miho Nishida—they wore blooms, him as his top and her as her bottom. This looked chic-er with blue and yellow which complemented them both together!
8. Go for brights. Stand out in the gloom like the new Mr. and Mrs. Semblat! Isabelle allowed herself with prints, while Adrien went the solid color route. Talk about wearing one color palette and watch people admire how good you look together.
9. Feel tropical. Not heading to the beach soon? No problem. Tropical prints will take summer in the city! Janella Salvador looks girly and breezy in her off-shoulder and Elmo Magalona is cozy in his coconut leaf-motif shirt.
10. Grey matters. Billy Crawford and Coleen Garcia sizzle in simple gray tops. The secret? Interesting details—Billy's glossy sleeves make him a dapper in his own, while Coleen's sleeveless turtleneck oozes with sexiness. But when alongside each other—an unparalled pair!
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: These Couple Outfits of DanRich Spell Lovey-Dovey Cool
Photographs from Instagram.com/metromagph, Instagram.com/lizasoberano, Instagram.com/bernardokath, Instagram.com/diegoloyzaga, Instagram.com/erichgg, Instagram.com/sueannadoodles, instagram.com/tommyesguerra, instagram.com/isabelledaza, instagram.com/superjanella and Instagram.com/coleengarcia.