Albert Kurniawan, Anton Papa, Jaime Sy, Jigs Mayuga, John Valle, Paolo Maranan, Qua, Renz Pangilinan—they make our favorite celebrities look impeccably gorgeous for their shoots and special appearances; they transform brides to look extra radiant on their wedding day; they help level up every woman’s beauty with their talent and expertise—but do you know what these names also have in common? Their love for fitness (and the fact that they’re all good-looking, too, of course)! Get that extra push to work out from these celeb makeup artist and hairstylist hotties:
1. Jigs Mayuga. Besides being one of the most established names in the Philippine makeup industry, Jigs is also an award-winning Crossfitter. His biggest achievement in the sport to date? Bagging the Masters Scaled Division Champion title at the 2016 Manila Throwdown, the most major local competition for CrossFitters in the country. You'll be amazed at how strong he is:
The part-owner of indoor cycling and rowing studio Saddle Row switches things up with these two workout activities, and is a healthy eater who still knows how to have fun on his weekly cheat day. Here's a home workout routine of his that he shared on Instagram:
2. John Valle. Kathryn Bernardo's favorite hairstylist makes sure to squeeze in a workout no matter how busy his schedule gets (and it's definitely very busy given all of Kathryn's projects, plus Solenn Heussaff's, and Janella Salvador's... his star-studded list of clients just goes on and on. He often starts his day with gym time, even when out of the country for shoots or travel.
[related: The Glam Squad Diaries: John Valle on Kathryn Bernardo’s Sexy New ‘Do]
3. Albert Kurniawan. Indonesian makeup artist Albert, who's one of the most requested for weddings and is Heart Evangelista's makeup guru of choice, also doesn't let a hectic schedule deter him from working out. His holistic lifestyle is also anchored on healthy eating, as well as getting fun under the sun from time to time and seeing the world as often as he can.
4. Renz Pangilinan. Renz is obviously a gym buff, as evidenced by his muscular physique. Coleen Garcia's go-to hairstylist spends as much time as he can at the gym, when his schedule permits.
5. Qua. His oft-shockingly-colored hair is hard to miss in any crowd—and so is his buff bod. Mariel Rodriguez-Padilla and Liza Soberano's makeup guru is sure proof that you can be both fun and colorful and fitness-oriented.
6. Paolo Maranan. Abs for days—and a cute face, that's Paolo for you. While often busy doing makeup for commercial shoots, Paolo got his start doing editorials for high fashion magazines like ABS-CBN's Metro; he also used to be Piolo Pascual's main makeup artist of choice. Formerly a nurse, he sure knows the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
7. Anton Papa. Though not as buff as everyone else, the fast-rising hairstylist is a fitness hottie in his own right, serving as a great example for those who prefer to keep it on the lean side,
8. Jaime Sy. Baby-faced but with a knack for things fitness along with two of his closest buddies Paolo Maranan and John Valle, the celebrity hairstylist is again proof that no matter how busy you get, there's always time to get fit (and hot).
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: Maxine Medina Traveler Styles You Can Rock Anywhere In The World