In case you might be missing out: Ariana Grande released this sexy music video of her latest single “Side by Side” a few weeks ago—needless to say, it has spawned various covers, from both celebrities and non-celebrities alike:
The winner in our book? Ella Cruz, who is nothing short of breathtaking in her version of Ariana's new hit:
These days, Ella has been busy crafting new dance sequences and managing her own dance studio named EC Dance Studio. We've compiled her dance videos that got us glued to our screens and inspired us to bring it on the dance floor (or the gym):
1. When she did her own version of the running man challenge with MMDA officers.
2. When she (and dance group SB New Gen) did the Pak Ganern challenge.
3. When Ella proved that she’s definitely “Worth It” on the dancefloor.
4. When her "Twerk it Like Miley" dance video proved that she can rival Maja Salvador in terms of dancing.
[related: Daily Diaries: 7 Videos Of Maja Salvador That Will Get You Into The Groove]
5. When she made “Dessert” sweeter with this hip-hop dance routine.
6. When she did this sophisticated “Dangerous Woman” performance.
ALSO READ: Workout Wisdom: Here's Why the Trumpet Dance Craze Is A Great Sub to Your Fave Routine
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/itsellacruz