Don't try to hide your smile. Show the world that you've got a ready happy vibe to share. It doesn't just make a difference in your appearance and feeling, it also affects the people around you. Sometimes, an infectious smile is all we need to get through a particular day.
Maybe this is the reason why we love stalking our favorite celebrities so much. Aside from their awe-inspiring beauty, we can't help but fall in love with their wide-tooth grins. It's good to know that you can be just like them, too. Here are some of the secrets to a beautiful smile, from the most beautiful stars:
1. Keep it genuine. Don't fake it! People will notice if you're not authentic. Liza Soberano's beaming face is a classic example of no-fail sincerity. It makes you look more pleasant and charming.
2. Take care for your pearly whites. Look at BFFs Kathryn Bernardo and Arisse de Santos—they never shy away their smiles even up close, thanks to well-cared for teeth. Make sure you brush them regularly, floss and gargle with mouthwash, go to the dentist twice a year and bring breath mints along with you on your trips.
[related: The Six Fix: Twinning Tricks Kathryn And Arisse, Nadine And Yassi, and Sofia And Elisse]
3. Surround yourself with happiness. Like traveling to a marvelous place. Or being with your boyfriend. Or both, in Nadine Lustre's case. That smile will show naturally—radiating what you're feeling!
[related: The Six Fix: Kilig Ways James Reid And Nadine Lustre Are Making Beautiful Music Together]
4. Do it gracefully. A closed lip smile can be daunting for some, but the trick is practice. Take a few minutes in front of the mirror to practice how you'd like to see it when you get photographed, or even just for a quick smile to a friend you might bump into. Slay it like Yassi Pressman did.
5. The right lippie color helps. It perks up the whole face and adds that needed glow! Plus, it's an instant confidence booster. Just see how Janella Salvador nailed a smile with her pink lip: Lovely!
6. Smize! Let the eyes do the talking, a la Queen Pia!
ALSO READ: Best Practices: Giving Out Smiles, One Kid At A Time
Photographs from Instagram.com/superjanella, Instagram.com/lizasoberano, Instagram.com/bernardokath, Instagram.com/nadzlustre, Instagram.com/yassipressman, and Instagram.com/piawurtzbach.