We can't help but crack up when we saw Maxene Magalona's statement shirt:
Witty much, eh? As it turns out, there's more where it came from—and even better, the men behind the witty brand are Pinoys, young entrepreneurs whose fun personalities are reflected onto the one-liners (linya linya, gets?) Manila has started to get crazy about: Ali Sangalang, Panch Alvarez, and Jim Bacarro.
Ali is the writer, Panch is the visual artist, and Jim is the main man for accounting and marketing, but also contributes lotsa wit, being a creative himself (he's on keys/coals/guitar duty for indie pop outfit Cheats. The trio aims to share tears of joy and laughter with people—and ain't that something we all ultimately need? Here's what we can tell you: When you come across any of their linyas, you might just forget that you were feeling so nega about the wild Metro Manila traffic.
We picked six we can't stop ROTFL-ing over:
1. "Kumilos Ayon Sa Ambag" shirt. Oo nga naman! Gaya lang yan ng pag-asal ayon sa ganda...
2. Linya pads. Where better to write your feels than on hugot notebooks?
3. "Weight Loss, Wait Lang" shirt. You're gonna make a major statement with this one.
4. "Mugkasama" mug. Cheese galore! Get one for you and your beau.
5. The smart-a** Linya notebooks. To remind you to smile.
6. "Squid Goals!" shirt. Barkada uniform idea!
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Watch Gerald Anderson Get Creative With His Hoops Skills
Linya-Linya is at www.linyalinya.ph, 1/F Phase 1 UP Town Center, G/F New Wing Market! Market, L/G SM Megamall Building A, and 1/F Glorietta 1