If you've been living and breathing fashion for a while now, for sure you've already found your own personal style. It's something that's uniquely yours—an identifying feature which showcases who you are. You can be the girly girl who loves dresses and pastels, or the rocker chick who's into studs and leather jackets, or a combination of one style and another, or a follower of trends. It's always fun to play around with fashion, especially when you know that your outfit feels and looks perfect for you.
But then there will be days when mood strikes and you somehow veer yourself away from your usual uniform. Say, you're boho chic but suddenly wants to go minimalist—and that's totally fine. One lady who knows this very well is actress Sarah Lahbati. You can't always predict what she's going to wear, and it's what keeps her on our radar. She says, "My fashion depends on my mood. I like surprising myself and keeping things exciting."
She may not have that permanent style, but we're sure her outfits are always put-together. So take inspiration from these Sarah Lahbati ensembles—plus paint your nails and do your brows and put on lipstick for that full-on Sarah-inspired look.
1. Crisp and fresh. Go all white! If you're adventurous enough, put a trendy twist on your look by donning ripped jeans. Stick to minimal accessories for maximum effect—stand out in your pristine outfit!
2. Bohemian. You can never go wrong with prints and a breezy outfit together, like this jumpsuit worn by Sarah. Perfect for a beach trip and a music fest, too! [related: Cheat Sheet: This is How You Do Music Festival Chic]
3. Street chick. Denim is the way to go! Make it look sophisticated with a lacy top and playful hair—and don't forget the sneakers!
4. Cool casual. When dressing down, spice it up a bit by wrapping your favorite polo around your waist or wear your coolest footwear. Done!
5. Day-to-night. Stay on top of the style game while you breeze through your errands the whole day with a dainty top and skirt combo. It's a no-fail outfit as long as it's in basics like Sarah's solid sleeveless blouse and denim midi-skirt. A pair of wedges is the best shoe choice.
6. Monochromatic. Keep your colors in line—it's the best flattering look. Amp up your sexy factor by pairing a crop top and joggers! [related: Style Spotlight: Why Kathryn, Liza, Julia and Many More Are So Into Monochromatic Dressing]
ALSO READ: Beauty Inspo: Sarah Lahbati Is Servin' Major Living Doll Realness
Photographs from Instagram.com/sarahlahbati