Move over, 'it' girls—the spotlight is now on for stylish comediennes who do not only give laughter when you watch them onscreen. These ladies aren't just witty, but have got impressive fashion sensibilities. With help and guidance from their trusted stylists Myrrh Lao To (Pokwang and K), AJ Alberto (Alex), Patty Yap (Angelica), and Ica Villanueva (Melai), their personal styles have become totally peg-worthy, too—check out how they slay trends like a true icon.
1. K Brosas. It's clear that she knows her body well—clothes that hug her figure perfectly do the trick! Don't be shy to do the same—get pieces with the right fit at the right places, like bodycon dresses and jumpsuits. Belts help in bringing out your curves.
2. Pokwang. Mamang has a body like a model's—so she struts it like that! The cropped top + pants combo is the foolproof equation to avoid looking stick-thin for petites, as well as v-necks and slits.
3. Alex Gonzaga. Wear Sunday's Best any day of the week! In a sweater and A-line maxi, Alex is stylish without showing too much—it can take her anywhere, from family gatherings to a date! [related: The Six Fix: Alex Gonzaga-Ways of Prepping to Be the Best Tita Ever!]
4. Melai Cantiveros. Uber ladylike outfits is her ultimate match! Girly girls will love Melai's daily uniform—off-shoulders and lace with timeless denim skirts and color-block dresses, to name a few.
6. Angelica Panganiban. The Hugot Queen won't be left out in the style department—with tasteful choices from head-to-toe. She looks the sexy rebel in tough items: Sultry black and patch-up denim. She amps it up with beach waves, dark lips, and a lot of hotness in this look. [related: The Six Fix: #HugotPaMore with the Latest from Angelica Panganiban's Feels Files]
ALSO READ: Cheat Sheet: Queen P Shows You How to Perfect that Lethal Sexy-Classy Style Combo
Photographs from Instagram.com/cathygonzaga, Instagram.com/kbrosas, Instagram.com/myrrhlaoto, Instagram.com/pattyyap, Instagram.com/icavillanueva, and Instagram.com/iamangelicap