“The most beautiful makeup of a woman is passion. But cosmetics are easier to buy.”
— Yves Saint-Laurent
Especially now that makeup brands are everywhere, it's easier to wear when one can't seem to find her passion (but for goodness sake, don't lose it!). A good foundation or a nice red lippie can bring a whole new level of self-confidence—this an extension of enhancement to one. And admit it: Purchasing new beauty products is happiness. What more if they double as cute items inside your bag?
We hope this makes your day: We've collated six of cutest makeup lines out in the market now! So if you still haven't grabbed yours, maybe it's time to toss out that old mascara or add new colors of eyeshadow to your kit? Or maybe, buy these for future use (a.k.a addition to your makeup collection)?
1. Tony Moly's Panda. If you've been long in a relationship with panda stickers on Viber or your room is full of this cute animal, Tony Moly's newest line is perfect to hoard! Squeal in delight everytime you open a compact—instant! Recommended: Contour sticks and lip and cheek tints.
2. Etude House's Berry Delicious. Now, berries not only look delicious on top of your cheesecake. If makeup looks (and tastes) this good, we're in! Recommended: Lip Jam Liquid Lip Juicy.
3. Benefit Brow Collection. Obsessed with your brows? Benefit comes to your call! With sleek, gem-like packaging of these brow products, buying everything is guilty pleasure. Recommended: Volumizing eyebrow gel and eyebrow shaping kit.
[related: Cheat Sheet: An Easy Guide to Finding the Right Brow Shape for You]
4. Cathy Dolls. Meet your doll match—who among Cathy, Bella, Snow White, Bonnie, Hanna, or Sonia best represents you? Better pick them in the form of BB creams, highlighters, or glosses. Recommended: Eyebrow products and creams. [related: Hot Stuff: Korean Fashion Within Easy Reach at the Newest Korean Shopping Mecca]
5. M.A.C Good Luck Trolls. Since we're talking dolls, why not rewind to those days when Trolls Dolls were popular? Yes, '90s kid, we're talking to you. And you'll love this genius idea of M.A.C—the shades are perf for every skin tone! All love. Recommended: Lipsticks and lip gloss!
6. Holika Holika x Dodo Cat. If dolls are cute, cats are adorable. So there's got to be space for cats in your kikay kit, too! Recommended: Gel bar tint and glow cushion BB.
ALSO READ: Hot Stuff: Watch Miss Universe 2015 Pia Wurtzbach's Winning Makeup Skills
Photographs from Instagram.com/tonymolyph, Instagram.com/etudehousephilippines, Instagram.com/benefitph, Instagram.com/joeydragonlady, Instagram.com/maccosmetics, and Facebook.com/HolikaHolikaPhilippines