We all know about Father’s Day and Mother’s day, but did you know that there is a Son and Daughter Day? Celebrated every August 11, this day is a day specifically allotted for parents to be thankful for the children they have.
Here are celebrity parent-approved ways to enjoy this day (whether you're the parent or the child!):
1. When Kathryn Bernardo was in Barcelona, Spain shooting scenes for Barcelona: A Love Untold, and Mommy Min accompanied her, she took time to tour Barcelona with Kathryn:
[related: In Focus: A Closer Look at the Must-Visit Spanish Landmarks Shown on “Barcelona: A Love Untold”]
2. Piolo Pascual gives importance to his overall wellness, which is why he shares to Inigo Pascual the importance of being fit through working out together:
[related: Fitspiration: Piolo and Iñigo Pascual, Hot Father and Son Workout Buddies]
3. Both KC Concepcion and Sharon Cuneta have hectic schedules, but when they have free time, they would go watch a movie (in this case, Jason Bourne):
4. Anyone can learn new things regardless of age, which is why Marjorie Barretto joined daughter Dani Barretto for painting classes at Sip n’ Gogh:
5. Ava Daza, Isabelle Daza, and Gloria Diaz are epitomes of beauty, and what better way to showcase their God-given looks than through a photoshoot!
6. Jericho Rosales may be an award-winning actor but he never lacks time to do wacky stuff with his son, Santino:
ALSO READ: Family First: How to Make Every Day Special for Mama
Banner photograph from Instagram.com/bernardomin