Inarguably one of the top three loveteams in the Philippines today, KathNiel is total #couplepeg and #relationshipgoals. But beyond those kilig and aww-worthy moments, both off-cam and on-cam, what makes the Teen King and Queen stand out is the special friendship they have developed for one another through the years.
In the cover story of Starstudio Magazine’s August 2016 issue, KathNiel talks about the secrets to their tandem’s success and their blooming relationship in real life. Here are a few key quotes that will surely get you very kilig:
1. On maintaining a healthy relationship even with occasional arguments: “Importante kasi na sabihin mo para hindi mo na dala hanggang matulog ka.” –Kathryn
2. On why arguments are part of a relationship: “Mas okay na nag-aaway din, kasi alam natin ang mga problema na iyan, magagawan natin ng paraan.” –Daniel
3. On what Kathryn likes about Daniel: “Parang ikaw [Daniel] ‘yung parang mood changer ko. Kung pangit ‘yung araw ko na ‘yun, mapapaganda mo, kasi alam mo kung pa’no mo’ko i-handle.” –Kathryn
4. On what Daniel likes about Kathryn: “Mas konti na ‘yung problema ko dahil sa’yo [Kathryn], kasi inaasikaso mo na. Alam mo ‘yun, pang-asawa lang.” –Daniel
5. On how they support one another: “May mga bagay na hindi ko kayang gawin na siya ‘yung gagawa; at may mga bagay rin naman ako ginagawa para sa kanya.” – Daniel
6. On their definition of love: “Iyong naaapektuhan ka sa mga nangyayari sa kanya, grabe iyong concern mo sa isang tao na iyon.” - Kathryn
ALSO READ: In Focus: A Closer Look at the Must-Visit Spanish Landmarks Shown on “Barcelona: A Love Untold”
Check out more exciting stories in the latest issue of StarStudio, now out in major bookstores. StarStudio is available in bookstores and on newsstands for P100. Download the StarStudio app for access to all digital editions on your tablet or smartphone, available in Zinio, Android and Apple App Stores. Like StarStudio on Facebook (www.facebook.com/startudio.magazine) and follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@starstudiomag).
Banner photograph by Sany Chua