There are friendships that, from the very beginning, will totally be different from your usual relationship with others. There will be that one person who knows you're breaking down inside even if you're widely smiling to the world. This is the person whom you're as comfortable in random talks as in silence when you're together. This is the person you instantly tell your dreams because she accepts you for who you are, no matter how weird or crazy or freaky or sweet or stupid or lazy or whatever you are. This person is your best-est friend in the world.
You'll know that this person is "The One" (we mean, as bestfriend, okay?) when one, you already have someone in mind while reading this. And the rest of the signs, we let these celebrity BFFs do the talking:
1. James Reid and Bret Jackson. Your loyalty to your bestfriend is strong—like this handsome duo who always have each other's back.
[related: Daily Diaries: James and Nadine's Latest Trip Location Has More to Offer Than Just Beautiful Beaches]
2. Nadine Lustre and Yassi Pressman. You're each other's perfect travel buddy.
[related: The Six Fix: Twinning Tricks to Try from Kathryn and Arisse, Nadine and Yassi, and Sofia and Elisse]
3. Angel Locsin and Bubbles Paraiso. You both look up to each other, and your friendship brings out the best in both of you. [related: Daily Diaries: How to Be Badass Like Angel Locsin]
4. Julia Barretto and Alora Sasam. You'll never run out of things to tell this person, through long phone calls or chat messages or, yes—letters. Letters are your thing, too, and you can write down three pages or more and they'll still not be enough for all the things you haven't told your bestfriend yet.
5. Marco Gumabao and Pat Sugui. You bring out your real self whenever you're together—even your cheesy self. No shame there.
6. Kathryn Bernardo and Trina Guytingco. You define your bestfriend as your alter ego simply because you are that, to each other.
ALSO READ: The Six Fix: The Ultimate BFF Commandments Inspired by Bea Alonzo and Enchong Dee
Photograph from Instagram.com/nadzlustre